• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Lemon Hand Lotion: Solving the Mystery!

In summary, the Lemon Hand Lotion is made from a blend of natural oils, including lemon oil, jojoba oil, and shea butter, and also contains glycerin to help keep skin moisturized. It is safe for sensitive skin and can be used daily or as needed. It can also be used on other dry areas of the body, but not on the face. It has a refreshing and subtle lemon scent.
twinchefs
Gold Member
Does anyone know if there's any way to order just the lemon hand lotion. I have a customer who has already bought the set, but now she would like an extra lotion. I see we see the soap alone but why not the lotion?

anyone? Please

order it your self on a supply order

twinchefs
i think it was discontinued in march
both use to be in the caat. separately but now only the soap is

i could be wrong and that could only be here in canada :)

thanks I didnt know I could order it on supply.

Can't find it on supply order form. does anyone know the number?

I don't think you can order it on supply anymore or separately. They changed it this past spring. If it is on supply, it would be a product sample-you could order 6 little bottles, not the nice big one.

Thank You!

Related to Order Lemon Hand Lotion: Solving the Mystery!

1. What are the main ingredients in the Lemon Hand Lotion?

The Lemon Hand Lotion is made from a blend of natural oils, including lemon oil, jojoba oil, and shea butter. It also contains glycerin, a natural humectant that helps to keep skin moisturized.

2. Is the Lemon Hand Lotion safe for sensitive skin?

Yes, the Lemon Hand Lotion is formulated to be gentle and safe for all skin types. However, we always recommend doing a patch test on a small area of skin before using any new product.

3. How often should I use the Lemon Hand Lotion?

For best results, we recommend using the Lemon Hand Lotion daily, especially after washing your hands. You can also use it as needed throughout the day to keep your hands soft and hydrated.

4. Can I use the Lemon Hand Lotion on other parts of my body?

While the Lemon Hand Lotion is specifically designed for hands, it can also be used on other dry areas of the body, such as elbows and knees. However, we do not recommend using it on the face.

5. Does the Lemon Hand Lotion have a strong scent?

The Lemon Hand Lotion has a refreshing and subtle lemon scent that is not overpowering. It is perfect for those who enjoy a light and natural fragrance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vwpamperedchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • MissChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PCLaurel
Replies