• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order for LG Round Stone: No Commission? Why?

In summary, the "Order for LG Round Stone: No Commission" is an option for customers to purchase the Large Round Stone from Pampered Chef without earning commission for the host or consultant. It is different from a regular Pampered Chef order as there is no commission earned and the purchase is not associated with a specific party or consultant. Discounts and promotions can still be applied to this type of order. To place an "Order for LG Round Stone: No Commission," simply select the option when adding the product to your cart on the website and enter payment and shipping information. This option is often chosen for personal purchases or gifts without worrying about commission for the host or consultant.
lisa717
I had an online order for the lg round stone with handles on 1/29 so it was 20% off.....In my tracking it show no commission....why not?

Did they order directly from YOUR pws? That's happened to me before - thought they had, but it was from the regular pc site.

Did you get an e-mail about "online activity"? This would be your verification that it was placed through your PWS.

lisa717 said:
I had an online order for the lg round stone with handles on 1/29 so it was 20% off.....In my tracking it show no commission....why not?
It is probably because the person's credit card was declined. It will show as $0 until it is resolved. HO has notified them about it - there's nothing you need to do. If the guest chose to give you contact information you can send them a note too.

OK thanks Beth..I was thinking maybe that was it, the payment fell through...hopefully she gets it resolved...I know it was through my website...

1. What is the purpose of the "Order for LG Round Stone: No Commission"?

The "Order for LG Round Stone: No Commission" is an option for customers who want to purchase the Large Round Stone from Pampered Chef without earning any commission for the host or consultant. This is typically used for personal purchases or gifts.

2. How is this different from a regular Pampered Chef order?

A regular Pampered Chef order allows the host or consultant to earn commission on the sale. With the "Order for LG Round Stone: No Commission" option, there is no commission earned on the sale and the purchase is not associated with a specific party or consultant.

3. Can I still use discounts or promotions on an "Order for LG Round Stone: No Commission"?

Yes, you can still use any available discounts or promotions on an "Order for LG Round Stone: No Commission" purchase. However, the discount will not affect the commission as there is none earned on this type of order.

4. How do I place an "Order for LG Round Stone: No Commission"?

To place an "Order for LG Round Stone: No Commission," simply select the option when adding the Large Round Stone to your cart on the Pampered Chef website. You will then be prompted to enter your payment and shipping information as usual.

5. Why would I choose to place an "Order for LG Round Stone: No Commission"?

Some customers may choose to place an "Order for LG Round Stone: No Commission" if they do not want to attach their purchase to a specific party or consultant. It is also a good option for personal purchases or gifts without worrying about commission for the host or consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • pamperedpnina
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies