• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Optimizing Your Facebook Page: Avoid Using Pampered Chef in Your Title

In summary, the page name should not include the words "Pampered Chef." If you want to identify yourself as an "Independent Consultant with The Pampered Chef," that is okay, but it needs to be worded exactly that way.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
I searched "Pampered Chef" in FB and I could not believe how many people had "Pampered Chef" in the title of their pages. Some actually had "The Pampered Chef" as the name of their pages. I spoke to HO about this and they are planning to crack down. You cannot have Pampered Chef in the name of your page. If you do, you may want to change this now before HO starts their own investigation.

Last year after conference that is how they specified we should do it - our name, followed by "Independent Consultant for The Pampered Chef"
When did that change??

I think it was a little confusing. The Page name itself should not contain the words "Pampered Chef." You are supposted to put your name in the info section with Independent Consultant, but not as the name of your page. When I search "Pampered Chef" it looks like lots of people are representing themselves as "THE" Pampered Chef. Ultimately, only the HO page should come up when people are searching with key words Pampered Chef. When I spoke to HO, they do not want people happening upon these pages thinking that they are "The Pampered Chef" and representing the company.

I thought you could have: your name, Independent Cons. with The Pampered Chef. As long as you identified yourself as an ind. cons I thought it was okay. Is this wrong?

According to the rules that were established at NC last year you can have a page that includes "Independent Consultant with The Pampered Chef." But, it needs to be pretty much exactly that wording.

There will always be the "by the book" types and those who like to "bend the rules". I agree with those above with that is how it was explained to us at conference last year. If the HO doesn't have their nose bent out of shape over it, I say let bygones be bygones. There's always too many people worried about what everyone else is doing. For the record, I don't even have a business page so I'm not bending the rules, just sayin'...

What are Facebook Page Names?

Facebook Page Names are the titles given to Facebook pages that represent businesses, organizations, public figures, and other entities on Facebook. They are the first thing people see when they visit a Facebook page, and they help users identify and differentiate pages from one another.

Can I change my Facebook Page Name?

Yes, you can change your Facebook Page Name at any time. However, there are certain limitations and guidelines set by Facebook for changing Page Names. For example, you can only change your Page Name once every 7 days and it must accurately represent the Page's content. To change your Page Name, go to your Page, click on "About" in the left menu, and then click on "Edit" next to your current Page Name.

How do I choose a good Facebook Page Name?

When choosing a Facebook Page Name, it is important to keep it simple, memorable, and relevant to your page's content. Avoid using long or complicated names, as well as any terms that could be considered offensive or misleading. You can also consider incorporating keywords related to your business or organization in your Page Name to help with search engine optimization.

Are there any restrictions for Facebook Page Names?

Yes, there are certain restrictions for Facebook Page Names. Some examples include not using generic terms or overly promotional language, not using symbols or unnecessary punctuation, and not using variations of the word "Facebook" or any other trademarked terms. Additionally, Facebook reserves the right to remove or reclaim any Page Name that violates their terms and policies.

Can I change my Facebook Page Name after reaching a certain number of followers?

Yes, you can change your Facebook Page Name even if you have a large number of followers. However, changing your Page Name may affect your page's visibility and engagement, as your followers may not recognize the new name and may be less likely to engage with your content. It is recommended to carefully consider the impact of changing your Page Name before making any updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Aprilthediningdiva
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Aprilthediningdiva
  • ally44
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
lfg8764
  • etteluap70PC