• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open House Opp - the Colony, Tx

In summary, an Open House Opportunity is an event where guests can experience and learn more about Pampered Chef products, recipes, and cooking tips. It is a free event that does not require an RSVP, but it would be helpful to let us know if you plan on attending. At the Open House, you can expect to see a variety of products in action, sample recipes, and learn cooking tips from our consultants. There is no cost to attend and you are welcome to bring friends and family members. Just let us know in advance if you plan on bringing additional guests.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I have been asked to do an Open House with other vendors - Mary Kay, Premier Jewelry, Homemade Gourmet, etc. It is in a home in The Colony, Texas (right off of 121). The house is nice.

October 18th (not sure about time). I can't do it and my other clustermates are not available. They really want a Pampered Chef rep there.

Is anyone interested??

Jessica,I would love to do it but my church is having a big fundraiser thing that day that I'm heavily involved in. If no one else from CS can do it, do you want me to ask around my cluster?

It's a little far for me, but I might be able to do it depending on the time. If there is someone closer interested, then it would make sense for them to be there. But, if you don't get any other interest, will you please keep me in mind? Thanks!!

Dang it! I've already got an event that day. That is a great area for something.

Bumping.....

What is the purpose of an Open House Opportunity?

An Open House Opportunity is an event where guests can experience and learn more about Pampered Chef products, recipes, and cooking tips. It is a chance for potential customers to interact with our products and consultants, and for consultants to showcase the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party.

Do I need to RSVP for the Open House?

No, RSVPs are not required for the Open House. However, it would be helpful for our planning purposes if you could let us know if you plan on attending.

What can I expect at the Open House?

At the Open House, you can expect to see a variety of Pampered Chef products in action, sample delicious recipes, and learn cooking tips and techniques from our consultants. You will also have the opportunity to place orders and book your own Pampered Chef party.

Is there a cost to attend the Open House?

No, there is no cost to attend the Open House. It is a free event for anyone interested in learning more about Pampered Chef products and hosting a party.

Can I bring a friend to the Open House?

Absolutely! We encourage you to bring friends and family members to the Open House. The more, the merrier! However, please let us know in advance if you plan on bringing additional guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCat
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefCat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krackley
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies