• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open House - Homemade Gourmet Items at Discounted Prices

In summary, at the Open House, there will be a variety of Pampered Chef products available for purchase, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items. Limited edition and seasonal items will also be available. It is possible to purchase items without attending a demonstration, and consultants will be available to assist with purchases and answer questions. Special promotions and discounts will be offered exclusively at the Open House. However, out of stock items cannot be ordered at the event. Cash, credit/debit cards, and checks are accepted forms of payment, but personal checks may require a waiting period. Bringing a credit or debit card is recommended for a smoother transaction.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I'm having an open house tomorrow with Homemade Gourmet. I have several products that were bought by a customer, but she changed her mind after they arrived. She never paid for them either. I could have returned them, but decided to just try and sell them. If I offer them tomorrow at the open house, should I offer a discount? Or just no tax/shipping?

My director usually sells them for the price in the catalog + $1.

It's ultimately up to you how you want to handle the situation, but here are a few suggestions:1. Offer a discount: You could offer a discounted price for the products that the customer changed her mind about. This could incentivize other customers to purchase them and help you recoup some of the cost.2. No tax/shipping: You could also offer to waive the tax and shipping fees for these products. This could make them more appealing to potential buyers and help you sell them.3. Bundle them with other products: You could also bundle these products with other items that you are selling to create a special deal for customers. This could help you sell the products and potentially increase sales for your other products as well.4. Explain the situation: You could also explain the situation to your customers and offer them the opportunity to purchase these products at a discounted price. This could create a sense of urgency and make them more likely to buy.Ultimately, the goal is to sell these products and recoup some of the cost. Consider what will be most appealing to your customers and what will help you make the most sales. Good luck with your open house!

Related to Open House - Homemade Gourmet Items at Discounted Prices

What items will be available at the Open House?

At the Open House, we will have a variety of products from our Pampered Chef collection available for purchase. This includes kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items. We will also have limited edition and seasonal items that are not available in our regular catalogs.

Can I purchase items at the Open House without attending a demonstration?

Yes, you can purchase items at the Open House without attending a demonstration. Our consultants will be available to assist you with your purchases and answer any questions you may have about our products.

Will there be any special promotions or discounts at the Open House?

Yes, we will have exclusive promotions and discounts available only at the Open House. These deals will not be available through our regular catalogs or online, so be sure to stop by and take advantage of these savings!

Can I place an order for an item that is out of stock at the Open House?

No, unfortunately we are not able to take orders for out of stock items at the Open House. However, you can place an order for the item through a consultant or on our website and have it shipped directly to your home.

Can I pay with cash at the Open House?

Yes, we accept cash, credit/debit cards, and checks at the Open House. However, please note that personal checks may require a waiting period before the items can be released to you. We recommend bringing a credit or debit card for a faster and smoother transaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • shelly.nurse