• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

One Set of Conference Charms Left!!!

In summary, the set includes 12 charms representing each month of the year. The charms cannot be purchased individually and are compatible with most charm bracelets. They are made of high-quality zinc alloy and can be cleaned with a soft cloth and mild soap. To prevent tarnishing, store them in a cool, dry place.
carrdinal
:love: If you want them Come and get them! $6 and priority shipping is $4.60 pay thru paypal please.

What do you do with your charms? Mine were hanging on my purse until today. The jingling was just getting on my nerves, and no one ever noticed them or asked about them. I need a better suggestion for using them. What was HO office thinking?

JAE said:
What do you do with your charms? Mine were hanging on my purse until today. The jingling was just getting on my nerves, and no one ever noticed them or asked about them. I need a better suggestion for using them. What was HO office thinking?
That they are cute and a lot of people would really like them. You can hang them on anything you like. You could even take them off the chain and put them on a bracelet. Or have them at a show and tell your guests that PC gives us lots of gifts just for doing business - on top of great commission checks.

People do notice.

...Always look on the bright side of life.

They were created as an accessory for the conference bag

Related to One Set of Conference Charms Left!!!

1. How many charms are included in the set?

The set includes 12 charms, each representing a different month of the year.

2. Can I purchase individual charms instead of the whole set?

Unfortunately, the charms are only sold as a set and cannot be purchased individually.

3. Are these charms compatible with all types of bracelets?

Yes, these charms are designed to fit most common charm bracelets.

4. What materials are the charms made of?

The charms are made of high-quality zinc alloy and are nickel-free.

5. How can I care for and clean the charms?

To clean the charms, simply use a soft cloth and mild soap and water. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials. Store the charms in a cool, dry place when not in use to prevent tarnishing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbenjamin
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MissyPC
  • ChefCKHall
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • chezshelly