• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

One of My Suggestions Is a New Product!

In summary, the new Pampered Chef product this season is a sleeve that covers the entire handle of the Executive Cookware, and a smaller one that is a bonus. The product is oven safe to 480 degrees.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
I was SO excited to see that one of my many suggestions is now a new spring product! After seeing my recruiter burn her hand on the metal tip of the Executive Cookware handle, I suggested a protective sleeve to cover the entire handle. Not only did they create that sleeve for the longer handle, but they created one for the other handle. (I never thought of that! lol)

:thumbup: You go girl! :D

too bad I can't get any royalties, huh? lol

I know, right!?!? LOL

But you can brag about it at your shows ... "One of the GREAT things that I love about Pampered Chef is that they LISTEN to us! I sent in a suggestion recently that they needed some kind of protective cover for the handles of the skillets that we use in the oven & ... voilà! Check out this new product that they just came out with this season!!!"

Sheila said:
But you can brag about it at your shows ... "One of the GREAT things that I love about Pampered Chef is that they LISTEN to us! I sent in a suggestion recently that they needed some kind of protective cover for the handles of the skillets that we use in the oven & ... voilà! Check out this new product that they just came out with this season!!!"

[Hijack]Thank you for spelling voilà correctly![/Hijack]

I am glad that you thought of it and that they listened. I have the mark of the skillet on my arm too!

NooraK said:
[Hijack]Thank you for spelling voilà correctly![/Hijack]

LOL You're welcome!

Thank you! I'm an absent minded cook, and very often burn my hands because I don't stop to think about how hot the handle might be. I'm looking forward to owning several sets of these!

Ok totally stupid question but do you put these on before you put the pan in the oven or is it just for afterwards? I am assuming it is for afterwards but I thought I'd double check.

I also suggested the handle cover. I already have one from KitchenAid :rolleyes: and wanted a PC one. That smaller one is a bonus--wasn't thinking of that!

The U & C guide says that it's oven safe to 480 degrees.

PamperedchefDaly said:
I also suggested the handle cover. I already have one from KitchenAid :rolleyes: and wanted a PC one. That smaller one is a bonus--wasn't thinking of that!

The U & C guide says that it's oven safe to 480 degrees.

Oven safe, yes. But they will get hot I bet if you put them in the oven with the pan. Just like silicone baking pans get hot...these would too.

I would suggest NOT leaving them on the handles if you are wanting to prevent burns!

The u&c also says to put them on after removing the pan from the oven because they would be hot. I would hate for my DH to think they're cool to touch and try to help bring the pan to the table only to burn himself. the point of these is to avoid someone accidentally burning themselves. They are safe to that temp so you can put them on the handles while the pan is still hot.And dw safe!...and I've been asking for these for years. Even drew pictures on the papaers they had for suggestions at conference. Many, many people request things often before they actually get in the line. But like the OP I like to think that it was my idea that they ran with. Yay us!

Related to One of My Suggestions Is a New Product!

What is the new product you are suggesting?

The new product I am suggesting is a multi-functional kitchen tool that combines a vegetable peeler, zester, and apple corer into one convenient gadget.

What makes this product unique?

This product is unique because it eliminates the need for multiple tools in the kitchen, saving both space and time. It also has a non-slip grip and sharp blades for easy and efficient use.

What materials is the product made of?

The product is made of high-quality stainless steel for durability and a comfortable grip handle made of BPA-free plastic.

What types of fruits and vegetables can this tool be used on?

This tool can be used on a variety of fruits and vegetables, including but not limited to apples, zucchini, carrots, potatoes, and citrus fruits.

Is this product dishwasher safe?

Yes, this product is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for extended product life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
pampcheflisa
  • Chef Laurie
  • Products and Tips
Replies