• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

One Knife Bag-20 Delivered to Usa Only

In summary, the One Knife Bag-20 measures 20 inches in length and is designed to hold various kitchen tools, including knives, scissors, peelers, and other small utensils. It is also suitable for travel due to its lightweight and compact design. The bag is made of durable and water-resistant nylon and comes with a 1-year warranty for any defects or issues.
MORFIA
Gold Member
First come 1st serve---

I am totally confused......do I have a bag coming???

She's selling the one she earned to the first one who pays her $20.

chefmeg said:
I am totally confused......do I have a bag coming???

YES----Now that i hunted for yours---i have another--lol

bethcooks4u said:
She's selling the one she earned to the first one who pays her $20.

that isn't what I was confused about Beth! I should have pm'd Morfia instead of posting here, but she seems to have a plethora of knife bags right now!!!! We got it straight now though!

Related to One Knife Bag-20 Delivered to Usa Only

1. What is the size of the One Knife Bag-20?

The One Knife Bag-20 measures 20 inches in length, providing ample space for all your essential kitchen knives.

2. Can I use this knife bag for other kitchen tools besides knives?

Yes, the One Knife Bag-20 is designed to hold various kitchen tools such as scissors, peelers, and other small utensils in addition to knives.

3. Is the One Knife Bag-20 suitable for travel?

Yes, the One Knife Bag-20 is lightweight and compact, making it perfect for taking on trips or to culinary classes.

4. What material is the One Knife Bag-20 made of?

The One Knife Bag-20 is made of durable and water-resistant nylon, ensuring long-lasting use and protection for your knives.

5. Does the One Knife Bag-20 come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our products at Pampered Chef come with a satisfaction guarantee, and the One Knife Bag-20 is backed by a 1-year warranty for any defects or issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MORFIA
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MORFIA
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
Replies
Views
jlaughrin