• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

? on Stoneware at a 20% Savings!

In summary, stoneware is a durable ceramic material that evenly distributes heat while cooking, making it a popular product from Pampered Chef. Purchasing stoneware at a 20% savings allows for high-quality cookware at a discounted price. To ensure its longevity, stoneware should be properly cared for by avoiding drastic temperature changes, hand-washing with warm water and mild detergent, and using nylon or wooden utensils. It is not recommended to put stoneware in the dishwasher, as it can damage the material. Stoneware is versatile and can be used for a variety of recipes, including casseroles, baked goods, roasts, and even pizza. It is also great for reheating leftovers or keeping dishes warm during
letscook04
Gold Member
For the guest special this month the 20% off, is just for the New Traditions Stoneware? I had someone that wanted the Large Bar Stone and I gave it to her at 20%. I guess that I will have to eat it!!:eek:

:( Yep, sorry.

OH well!!! Thanks!

The classic stones count towards the promotion to earn your stones though. It doesn't help with the money lost, but at least it is something :)

Hi there,Thank you for reaching out about the guest special this month. I completely understand your frustration with having to give the Large Bar Stone at a 20% discount instead of the New Traditions Stoneware. Unfortunately, the 20% discount only applies to the New Traditions Stoneware and not all stoneware products. I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused.In the future, it's important to clarify with your customers which specific products are included in the guest special discount. This will help avoid any misunderstandings and ensure that you are not losing out on potential sales. As a consultant, it's important to uphold the policies and guidelines set by the company in order to maintain a successful business.I hope this experience will serve as a learning opportunity for future transactions. Thank you for your dedication to the Pampered Chef brand and your customers. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.Best,

Related to ? on Stoneware at a 20% Savings!

What is stoneware and why is it a popular product from Pampered Chef?

Stoneware is a type of ceramic material that is known for its durability and ability to evenly distribute heat while cooking. It is a popular product from Pampered Chef because it can be used in the oven, microwave, and even on the grill, making it a versatile cooking tool for any kitchen.

What are the benefits of purchasing stoneware at a 20% savings?

By purchasing stoneware at a 20% savings, you can get high-quality, durable cookware at a discounted price. This allows you to save money while still enjoying the benefits of using stoneware in your cooking.

How do I properly care for my stoneware to ensure its longevity?

To ensure the longevity of your stoneware, it is important to properly care for it. This includes avoiding drastic temperature changes, hand-washing with warm water and a mild detergent, and using nylon or wooden utensils to avoid scratching the surface.

Can stoneware be used in the dishwasher?

No, we do not recommend putting stoneware in the dishwasher. The harsh chemicals and high heat can damage the stoneware and affect its performance. Hand-washing is the best way to care for your stoneware.

What types of recipes are best suited for cooking on stoneware?

Stoneware is great for a variety of recipes, including casseroles, baked goods, roasts, and even pizza. It is also perfect for reheating leftovers or keeping dishes warm during a meal. The possibilities are endless with stoneware!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pamperedberry
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies