• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Omg! I Just Closed an Awesome Home & Garden Party!

In summary, the speaker is impressed with the host benefits offered by Home & Garden Party, a direct sales company. They received $630 worth of products for only $70.67 and were also able to join the company for free and receive a free kit. The speaker highly recommends the company and is now a representative themselves.
chefjenibel
And I'm still in shock over everything I got for free! I'm usually "less than impressed" with other Direct Sales Co's Host Programs, because they just don't compare to ours! But Home & Garden Party certainly knows what they're doing! I closed my show with $553 in sales. (Which I felt was a really good show!) I got $110 in Free Products, 5 half-price items and the Monthly Host Special of any single item in the catalog for only $19.50. So, I chose a $164 print for only $19.50! PLUS, in the Month of February, anyone who hosts a show of $500 or more can join HGP for FREE and get a FREE KIT. With no further obligation. Trust me, I checked and double-checked because I would not want to do anything unethical and my rep knows that I have no intentions of leaving PC!
So, when all was said and done, I got $630 worth of products and I am writing a check for $70.67! I just can't believe it! I guess once in a blue moon we just might find another company whose Hostess Benefits are as awesome as ours! Just had to share!
Oh yeah, and if anyone ever wants any Home and Garden Party products, PM me! I'm a Rep now! :p

I love home and garden party. I have 2 friends who are distributors. There stuff is great. I am having a show for one of them...I better get it in this month huh...

Wow, that's amazing! I've never heard of such generous host benefits from a direct sales company before. It sounds like you made out like a bandit with all those free products and discounts. I'm definitely going to have to check out Home & Garden Party now. Thanks for sharing your experience! And congratulations on becoming a rep – I might just have to take you up on that offer to PM you for some products. ;)

Related to Omg! I Just Closed an Awesome Home & Garden Party!

1. How can I host a successful Home & Garden Party?

In order to host a successful Home & Garden Party, it is important to plan ahead and invite a good mix of guests. It is also helpful to offer a variety of products and recipes for guests to try. Providing a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere for guests is key.

2. What type of products will be featured at the Home & Garden Party?

The Home & Garden Party will feature a variety of kitchen and cooking products, as well as home and gardening tools and accessories. Guests will have the opportunity to try out these products and learn how they can enhance their daily routine.

3. How do I earn rewards as a host of a Home & Garden Party?

As a host of a Home & Garden Party, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. The more sales generated, the more rewards you can earn. Our consultants will provide you with all the information and support you need to maximize your rewards.

4. Can I customize the menu for my Home & Garden Party?

Yes, you can definitely customize the menu for your Home & Garden Party. Our consultants will work with you to create a menu that fits your preferences and dietary restrictions. You can also choose to feature specific products or recipes that you are interested in.

5. Can I still earn rewards if I am unable to host a party at my home?

Yes, you can still earn rewards by hosting a virtual Home & Garden Party. Our consultants can help you set up a virtual party through video conferencing or social media platforms. This allows you to invite guests from anywhere and still earn rewards based on the total sales from your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crazy4dabug
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • pampermejolene
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampermejolene
Replies