• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Olive Oil Kitchen Spritzer: Mold Solutions

In summary, the Olive Oil Kitchen Spritzer is a helpful tool for mold solutions as it creates a barrier on surfaces to prevent mold growth. It is safe to use on all types of surfaces and is environmentally friendly. It is recommended to use once a week for mold prevention, but can also be used for cooking purposes.
blushy4u
Has anyone had mold problems using olive oil in the kitchen spirtzer?

yesNot sure how he got it cleaned out, but my DH cleaned it up for me!
I plan to have replacement tops on hand!

blushy4u said:
Has anyone had mold problems using olive oil in the kitchen spirtzer?

I use olive oil in mine and haven't had any problems yet! <knockin on wood>

Me too!EVOO is the Best!
However, I have another one for our Canola oil, works Great!
I used a marker to write on it which oil is inside, although I have the EVOO in the older Spritzer, so I would be able tell the difference. But, since the Spritzer has been updated, I try not to bring the old one to shows.

I really like my spirtzer but now I'm a little afraid to use it again. I can clean it with bleach but I will always be wondering if it is going to come back.

Spirtzer?And how did you manage to get this thread started in an archived forum? Hmmmmmm.

I never fill my spritzer more than 1/4 full. I also keep it in the fridge. Oil will go rancid if not used enough. I think if you keep it cold, it won't get moldy.

Never had mold.
If you refrigerate Olive Oil it will cloud up. It will clarify at room temp though.

Be sure after each use, you release the pressure that you pumped up. If you don't it will eventually clog. Just unscrew it to release the pressure. It will make your KS last much, much longer.

1. How does the Olive Oil Kitchen Spritzer help with mold solutions?

The Olive Oil Kitchen Spritzer helps with mold solutions by providing a thin, even layer of oil to coat surfaces where mold can grow. This creates a barrier that prevents mold from attaching and growing on the surface.

2. Can the Olive Oil Kitchen Spritzer be used on all types of surfaces?

Yes, the Olive Oil Kitchen Spritzer is safe to use on all types of surfaces, including wood, plastic, and metal. It is also safe to use on non-stick surfaces.

3. Is the Olive Oil Kitchen Spritzer environmentally friendly?

Yes, the Olive Oil Kitchen Spritzer is made from all-natural ingredients and is environmentally friendly. It does not contain any harsh chemicals or propellants.

4. How often should I use the Olive Oil Kitchen Spritzer for mold prevention?

We recommend using the Olive Oil Kitchen Spritzer once a week for mold prevention. However, if you live in a particularly humid environment or have had mold issues in the past, you may want to use it more frequently.

5. Can the Olive Oil Kitchen Spritzer be used for cooking?

Yes, the Olive Oil Kitchen Spritzer can also be used for cooking. It is great for adding a light coating of oil to pans, grills, and other cooking surfaces without using too much oil.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christyk
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tad
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies