• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will a Current Glass Base Fit an Older Springform Pan Set?

In summary, a customer has an older springform set but the metal bottom was thrown away. They are wondering if the current glass base will fit in the old set. Suggestions are made to try the new base in the old set and the customer plans to test it with a friend's set. There is also a discussion about thinking "out of the box" and how sometimes it can be challenging.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
I have a customer who has the older springform set (the one with the fluted fitting, the heart fitting, and a metal bottom...)

Someone THREW AWAY the metal bottom!! Will our current glass base (which is on the replacement parts form) fit into what she owns?

Thanks everyone!
:)

Anyone?????

Sorry, no idea - I'd call HO.

I think the glass base is too big, I use to have it but I threw it away because the metal bottom made the food nasty within a day of being in the fridge!
Do you have the new one, I say try yours in her old one, if possible
Good luck, Kelly!;)

MissChef said:
I think the glass base is too big, I use to have it but I threw it away because the metal bottom made the food nasty within a day of being in the fridge!
Do you have the new one, I say try yours in her old one, if possible
Good luck, Kelly!;)
Duh!:eek: :eek:

Why didn't I think of that! :blushing: I own the new one and she attends my church! She can bring hers in and I can test it!

Thanks Cathy, for pointing out the obvious to me! Sometimes I have a hard time thinking "out of the box!";)

KellyTheChef said:
Duh!:eek: :eek:

Why didn't I think of that! :blushing: I own the new one and she attends my church! She can bring hers in and I can test it!

Thanks Cathy, for pointing out the obvious to me! Sometimes I have a hard time thinking "out of the box!";)
No problem! The funny thing is most of the time I would be the one saying, duh!! I do crazy stuff like that all the time and my hubbys like "well....uh... just do this...." and I just stand there with the "oh yeah:blushing: :blushing: " look on my face! Sad think is I'm pretty smart, had 4.0 through high school, but I'm book smart, sometimes obvious common day thinking can baffle me! Completely understand about thinking "out of the box"! or should I say lack of it!!!:blushing: :eek: :rolleyes:

1. What is the size of the "Older Style Springform Pan Set"?

The "Older Style Springform Pan Set" includes one 10-inch pan and one 9-inch pan.

2. Is the "Older Style Springform Pan Set" dishwasher safe?

Yes, both pans in the "Older Style Springform Pan Set" are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

3. Can I use the "Older Style Springform Pan Set" in the oven?

Yes, the "Older Style Springform Pan Set" is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

4. What is the non-stick coating on the "Older Style Springform Pan Set" made of?

The non-stick coating on the "Older Style Springform Pan Set" is made of a ceramic-based material that is free of PFOA and PTFE.

5. Can I use the "Older Style Springform Pan Set" for making cheesecake?

Yes, the "Older Style Springform Pan Set" is perfect for making cheesecake and other delicate desserts that require a smooth, easy release.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kati
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pam_peredinmadison
  • cpaylor
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • pampchefsarah