• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Durable Springform Set #1542 with 3-Year Warranty | Perfect for Baking

In summary, a springform set is a type of baking pan with a removable bottom and latch on the side, making it easier to release delicate baked goods and serve them without transferring to a separate dish. It is different from a regular baking pan due to its removable bottom and latch feature. The springform set is 9 inches in diameter and comes with two pieces - the base and sides. It is oven-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450°F (232°C). The set comes with a 3-year warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship, but not normal wear and tear or misuse. It is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended to prolong its lifespan. Abrasive cleaners and utensils should be avoided on the
PamperedDor
Gold Member
Ok - I have a customer (one of my friends who did one of my first 6 shows) who at her show in Jan 06 ordered item #1541 Spring form set - she said the release is not staying closed - I looked up to see what the warranty is and our new item is 1542 - (springform pan) - with a 3 year warranty - Do you think its the same pan? Instead of hanging on line with HO I thought I would ask you guys first - I will be doing the adjustment part of it for her- she can mail it back.

It's different; they upgraded the pan last year (?)...sometime! I'll check to see if I have an '06 book & I can see if the warranty's the same...

Thanks Lacey!

I do have an '06 book (cleaning out my office!) with the #1541, & it says 3 year warranty. Hope that helps! I don't remember when they upgraded those!

Ya well 3 years is 3 years - its only 2 1/2 so she would be good - thanks Lacey again! You rock girlfriend!~

I don't think they upgraded it, I think you just don't get the extra piece anymore...

Thanks Ginger!

What is a springform set and how is it different from a regular baking pan?

A springform set is a baking pan that has a removable bottom and a latch on the side that allows the sides of the pan to be released. This makes it easier to remove delicate baked goods such as cheesecakes, tarts, and quiches without damaging them. The removable bottom also makes it easier to serve the baked goods without having to transfer them to a separate serving dish. It is different from a regular baking pan because of its removable bottom and latch feature.

What is the size of the springform set and how many pieces does it come with?

Our durable springform set, #1542, has a diameter of 9 inches and comes with two pieces - the base and the sides. The base is 9 inches in diameter and the sides are approximately 2.5 inches in height.

Is the springform set oven-safe and what is the maximum temperature it can withstand?

Yes, our springform set is oven-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450°F (232°C). This makes it suitable for most baking recipes that require high temperatures.

What is the warranty period for the springform set and what does it cover?

The springform set #1542 comes with a 3-year warranty. This means that if there are any defects or issues with the product within 3 years of purchase, we will replace it or provide a refund. The warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship, but does not cover normal wear and tear or misuse of the product.

Is the springform set dishwasher safe?

Yes, our springform set is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it with mild soap and warm water to prolong its lifespan. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or utensils on the non-stick surface to prevent damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TinasKitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TinasKitchen
  • chefmelody
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PC1
  • kcjodih