• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Old Simple Additions Stands Available

In summary, the Old Simple Additions Stands measure 12 inches in diameter and 3 inches in height. They are both microwave and dishwasher safe and can be used with hot foods up to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. The stands are also stackable for easy storage and come with a limited lifetime warranty for any manufacturing defects.
lakamper
I have 2 of the old SA Stands available - the black 3 tierd stand and the hospitality stand. Let me know!:thumbup:

I also have the old cooler that was grey and used to be able to hold 2 - 2liters of pop or ice cream, etc.

what's a hospitality stand? I also noticed that the outlet has the old 3-tiered stand and the small bowl caddy. How much are you asking?

babywings76 said:
what's a hospitality stand? I also noticed that the outlet has the old 3-tiered stand and the small bowl caddy. How much are you asking?
The Hospitality Stand is the black version of the Rectangle Stand. There's no arch over the top like on the current one.

Actually, I've got one of those available, too. Still in the original box, although the feet have started to poke through the bottom of the box a little.

Can anyone post a picture of the old Hospitality Stand. I like the old stands better than the new ones and might be interested in this!! Thanks!!

Here it is. I actually have 2 that I'm not using: 1 in the box and 1 that's used but like new.

These are great for holding CD's in cases on a shelf. :) The 2nd picture is the stand with 2 med. squares on it for reference.

Attachments

• DSCI0006.JPG
    DSCI0006.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 328
  • DSCI0007.JPG
    DSCI0007.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 283

Related to Old Simple Additions Stands Available

What are the dimensions of the Old Simple Additions Stands?

The Old Simple Additions Stands measure 12 inches in diameter and 3 inches in height.

Are the Old Simple Additions Stands microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the stands are both microwave and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and reheating of dishes.

Can the Old Simple Additions Stands be used for hot foods?

Yes, the stands are safe to use with hot foods and can withstand temperatures up to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.

Are the Old Simple Additions Stands stackable for storage?

Yes, the stands are designed to be stackable for convenient storage in your kitchen cabinets or pantry.

Do the Old Simple Additions Stands come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including the Old Simple Additions Stands, come with a limited lifetime warranty for any manufacturing defects.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • nicholassmommy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kmiller
  • pampered Ruth
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies