• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Replace an Old Easy Accent Decorator Tube?

In summary, the "Old Easy Accent Decorator Tube" is a kitchen tool used for decorating and garnishing dishes and desserts. It works by filling it with your desired ingredient and squeezing the handle to release a controlled flow. It is dishwasher safe, suitable for hot and cold ingredients, and easy to use even for beginners.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I have a host who lost the tube to her easy accent decorator. She brought out all the peices today and I could tell from the bottom ring that it was the older style. I was wondering if anyone has a tube laying around that they would like to get rid of. Let me know what price and I'll check with my host.

Old Decorating SetI do have a tube for the old set. Where are you located? How's $2.00 plus postage?

1. What is the "Old Easy Accent Decorator Tube" used for?

The "Old Easy Accent Decorator Tube" is a kitchen tool used for decorating and garnishing various dishes and desserts. It can be used to create beautiful designs with sauces, purees, frosting, and more.

2. How does the "Old Easy Accent Decorator Tube" work?

The "Old Easy Accent Decorator Tube" works by filling it with your desired ingredient and squeezing the handle to release a controlled flow of the ingredient. It comes with various tips for different designs and patterns.

3. Is the "Old Easy Accent Decorator Tube" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Old Easy Accent Decorator Tube" is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash it for better longevity.

4. Can the "Old Easy Accent Decorator Tube" be used for hot and cold ingredients?

Yes, the "Old Easy Accent Decorator Tube" is suitable for both hot and cold ingredients. It is made of heat-resistant material and can withstand temperatures up to 350°F.

5. Is the "Old Easy Accent Decorator Tube" easy to use for beginners?

Yes, the "Old Easy Accent Decorator Tube" is very easy to use even for beginners. It comes with clear instructions and tips that make it user-friendly and perfect for creating beautiful and professional-looking designs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefkeri
  • turtle15
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • husbandwifepcteam
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies