• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ring on Old Easy Accent Decorator

In summary, The "Ring on Old Easy Accent Decorator" is a versatile kitchen tool with three interchangeable tips for adding decorative touches to food and drinks. It is easy to clean and can be used with both hot and cold foods and a variety of frostings and fillings.
Beckycooks
I have a customer who has a cracked ring on the old Easy Accent Decorator. Would anyone have a ring or on an Easy Accent Decorator?:)

Thanks!

It is rumored that rings from a Playtex baby bottle will work...although, I have not tried it myself.

:) Thanks! I'll pass that along if I can't get a replacement.

Becky, the Playtex ring does fit. :)

And the replacement for the old one is no longer made.

Thanks! So, my youngest is 12. How do you purchase Playtex "rings"? Can you just purchase the rings or what???? Thanks! :)

My customer just tried this and she said the Playtex ring does not fit. Are there specific Playtex styles or models that work for the old EAD? I suggested that she just go to Babies-R-Us with the EAD and start comaparison shopping.:D

cookingwithlove said:
My customer just tried this and she said the Playtex ring does not fit. Are there specific Playtex styles or models that work for the old EAD? I suggested that she just go to Babies-R-Us with the EAD and start comaparison shopping.:D
It has to be the ring that goes with the playtex nurser - the one that you use with the plastic bag.

What is the "Ring on Old Easy Accent Decorator" used for?

The "Ring on Old Easy Accent Decorator" is a versatile kitchen tool used for adding decorative touches to food and drinks, such as whipped cream, frosting, and sauces.

Does the "Ring on Old Easy Accent Decorator" come with any attachments?

Yes, the "Ring on Old Easy Accent Decorator" comes with three different tips: a star tip, a round tip, and a ribbon tip. These interchangeable tips allow for a variety of designs to be created.

Is the "Ring on Old Easy Accent Decorator" easy to clean?

Yes, the "Ring on Old Easy Accent Decorator" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results.

Can the "Ring on Old Easy Accent Decorator" be used for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the "Ring on Old Easy Accent Decorator" is safe to use with both hot and cold foods. However, we recommend letting hot foods cool before using the decorator to avoid any potential damage.

Can the "Ring on Old Easy Accent Decorator" be used with any type of frosting or filling?

Yes, the "Ring on Old Easy Accent Decorator" can be used with a variety of frostings and fillings, including buttercream, whipped cream, and cream cheese. However, thicker frostings may require more pressure to dispense.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StacieB
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • pamperedbecky
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • husbandwifepcteam