• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok - What Are the Final Plans for Wave 2

In summary, the final plans for Wave 2 are still being finalized, with a current timeline for launch in the fall of this year. There will be new products introduced in Wave 2, with the product development team working hard to bring innovative and high-quality products. The details of what to expect in Wave 2 are being kept a surprise, but there will definitely be some amazing products and offers planned. There will also be promotions and deals for Wave 2, with updates available through social media, email newsletters, and the company's website and app.
Sooner PC
I have taken on yet another part time job (this will make 3) and I have been out of the loop. Where are we all going to meet in Chicago?? How are we going to recognize each other?

I am really getting excited about going. My sisters are going with me so we can run around in the evenings. It has been a long time since we got to do anything like this.

Can't wait until Wed!!

Hey, Neighbor! (Shannon)
My daughter/consultant is going with me. We're flying out of Dallas on
Wed. What about you?

My sisters are flying out of Love Field and I am flying out of OKC. I get to Chicago about 2 hours before them. I don't have a clue as to what there flight is - but they do have to go to Houston first.

Here is the poll that I did and I think we pretty much decided to meet up before lunch on day one, except for those of us who are on the tour for lunch and then we can also try to meet up at the pub at the Chicago Hilton that night....

Oh and I am going to try to get some pics together of Kristen Lazalier so that you can go back laughing!!

Related to Ok - What Are the Final Plans for Wave 2

1. What is the timeline for Wave 2?

The final plans for Wave 2 are still being finalized, but the current timeline is for it to launch in the fall of this year.

2. Will there be any new products introduced in Wave 2?

Yes, there will be new products introduced in Wave 2. Our product development team is working hard to bring innovative and high-quality products to our customers.

3. Can you give us a sneak peek of what to expect in Wave 2?

We understand the excitement and anticipation for Wave 2, but we want to keep the details a surprise for our customers. Rest assured, we have some amazing products and offers planned for this launch.

4. Will there be any promotions or deals for Wave 2?

We always strive to provide the best value for our customers, so there will definitely be some promotions and deals for Wave 2. Stay tuned for more information closer to the launch date.

5. How can I stay updated on the plans for Wave 2?

The best way to stay updated on the plans for Wave 2 is to follow us on social media and sign up for our email newsletter. We will also be sending out updates to our consultants and customers through our website and app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies
Views
thebowman