• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok, This Is My Pathetic Attempt at a Parody...kg Is the King of

In summary, Lisa and her husband just finished eliminating diapers from their household. They are happy to have avoided them for 30 years, but their daughter still needs to use public restrooms.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Ok, this is my pathetic attempt at a parody...KG is the king of them...so forgive me if it isn't THAT funny...

So, on the topic of diapers...we are FINALLY done with them in our house...well for about 30 years until my hubby or I will need them!!!!

It's like those cartoons I don't get. Hummm.

Diaper Changes... ;) I'm done with them officially! Little guy is on his 1st week of sleeping in big boy pants!!!!

It's been a long road but we're there!

A big WAHOO for you! We just finished with them about three months ago. It is such an awesome feeling...that is until your little girl needs to use every public potty she walks by! Yes, that is my little angel! I guess I cannot give her too hard a time, I did the same thing. My Mom used to say I was going to write a book about all of the restrooms I visited over the years. I have actually considered the idea. Would each of you buy it if I wrote it?

Lisa

I didn't get the part about it being a "pathetic attempt at parody". I am totally happy for the no diapers at your house thing. It is a great feeling and now you have extra money every month--cha ching!

A big WAHOO for you! We just finished with them about three months ago. It is such an awesome feeling...that is until your little girl needs to use every public potty she walks by! Yes, that is my little angel! I guess I cannot give her too hard a time, I did the same thing. My Mom used to say I was going to write a book about all of the restrooms I visited over the years. I have actually considered the idea. Would each of you buy it if I wrote it?

The sad thing is that I probably would...

Sounds like a good book to read in the bathroom.

chefjwr said:
Sounds like a good book to read in the bathroom.

Ok, now that was funny!

My favorite thing in the bathroom when I was that age was my stool...it said:

"This little stool is mine
I use it all the time
To reach the things I couldn't
and lots of things I shouldn't!"

I had that stool too. It was red with white writing.

chefjwr said:
I had that stool too. It was red with white writing.

Yup - exactly!

chefjwr said:
I didn't get the part about it being a "pathetic attempt at parody". I am totally happy for the no diapers at your house thing. It is a great feeling and now you have extra money every month--cha ching!

Congrats... you just got a raise!

Now you can REALLY afford to go to Leadership! :)

Related to Ok, This Is My Pathetic Attempt at a Parody...kg Is the King of

1. What is "Ok, This Is My Pathetic Attempt at a Parody...kg Is the King of"?

"Ok, This Is My Pathetic Attempt at a Parody...kg Is the King of" is a popular phrase used in the Pampered Chef community to poke fun at the company's top seller, known as "kg" or "Kitchen Goddess".

2. Who is "kg" or "Kitchen Goddess"?

"kg" or "Kitchen Goddess" is a Pampered Chef consultant who has achieved the highest level of sales and success within the company. They are often looked up to and admired by other consultants.

3. Is "Ok, This Is My Pathetic Attempt at a Parody...kg Is the King of" meant to be offensive?

No, it is not meant to be offensive. It is a lighthearted and humorous way to acknowledge and celebrate the success of "kg" and other top sellers in the Pampered Chef community.

4. Can anyone become the "King of" or "Kitchen Goddess" in Pampered Chef?

Yes, anyone can become a top seller in Pampered Chef with hard work, dedication, and a strong understanding of the company's products and values. It takes a lot of effort, but it is possible for anyone to achieve this level of success.

5. Are there any special perks or benefits for being a "King of" or "Kitchen Goddess" in Pampered Chef?

Yes, top sellers in Pampered Chef receive various perks and benefits, such as exclusive training and networking opportunities, recognition and rewards for their achievements, and the ability to mentor and inspire other consultants in the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
  • sklay723