• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok, Now That I Have Them, What Do I Do With Them

When I take one to a show, I ask everyone to visualize their cookie sheets. If they are anything like mine were, they are rusty in places and warped. I ask them if they have ever walked out of the kitchen and hear a "pop!" come from the oven....when they start laughing I ask them what the pop was. They all know it's their cookie sheet warping in the oven. Then I pass around the cookie sheet so they can feel the weight, and let them know they are restaurant quality, heavy duty pans with a 3 year guarantee. Some people shy away from the stoneware because they think that it is too heavy, too breakable, or they don't
pjpamchef
Silver Member
Metal Sheet Pans. I've been using and selling stoneware for almost 11 years, I'm open minded, but is there something I should try that will impress me enough to get excited about them?? Like baking brownies in stoneware totally sold me on it. Does anyone have a favorite use for these?

broiling
freezing items individually, like berries. When frozen solid, pack them in bags and put back into freezer.

Mine look amazingly beautiful sitting in my cabinet! They add such shine to my shelves!:D:D:D:D:D

I gave 1 to my mom and the other is my oven (in case of drips!)

Start using them. Grab a sheet pan instead of stoneware so you can tell your customers about your results.I used my large one last night for tater tots and they turned out awesome and did not stick. I use my medium one all the time for bagel bites and french bread pizzas for lunch. I've used the large one for broiling as well and it was perfect.I haven't tried cookies yet, but that's next on my list!

We make our biscuits on them and they turn out pretty well. It's not the same as the stones, but at least I can be honest with my guests and tell them that I've tried them and they work well.

Has anyone tried the recipe that comes with the medium one?

Warning---I put mine in the oven side by side with a stone when I did the berries 'n stars at a show. Thought I'd be smart and show how they both cooked. The stone had the base & the sheet pan had the stars. When I took them out the pastry on the stone was perfect, the stars were deep brown. :yuck: Wasn't exactly the results I was hoping for. I'm sure they would have been fine, had I taken them out sooner.

My replacement pans both had dents in them.:grumpy:

I was skeptical at first, but now I actually like them. I still use my stones primarily, but when I want to broil veggies or something like that, it's nice to have a good quality sheet pan.

When I take one to a show, I ask everyone to visualize their cookie sheets. If they are anything like mine were, they are rusty in places and warped. I ask them if they have ever walked out of the kitchen and hear a "pop!" come from the oven....when they start laughing I ask them what the pop was. They all know it's their cookie sheet warping in the oven. Then I pass around the cookie sheet so they can feel the weight, and let them know they are restaurant quality, heavy duty pans with a 3 year guarantee.

Also, some people shy away from the stoneware because they think that it is too heavy, too breakable, or they don't want to have wash it. The metal pans are lighter, compared to the stoneware bar pan, and are dishwasher safe.

flemings99 said:
My replacement pans both had dents in them.:grumpy:

Then get those replaced again. Word is there were lots of damaged ones b/c they shipped them in padded envelopes.

when did you get your sheets? I haven't received mine yet.

jrstephens said:
Mine look amazingly beautiful sitting in my cabinet! They add such shine to my shelves!:D:D:D:D:D

Feel free to send yours to me! I LOVE them and use them weekly! I love them for roasting veggies, and potatoes and meats... love them, love them, love them... I want a bigger one, too!

pjpamchef said:
Metal Sheet Pans. I've been using and selling stoneware for almost 11 years, I'm open minded, but is there something I should try that will impress me enough to get excited about them?? Like baking brownies in stoneware totally sold me on it. Does anyone have a favorite use for these?

If baking brownies in the stoneware sold you than bake some in the sheet pans, that will sell you on these too guarenteed!! That was the first thing I made on the sheet pans and good lord they were awesome!! I am telling you, try it you will then know how to sell them.

I use them for everything I use my stoneware for and have yet to be dissapointed!!

My cookies cooked VERY evenly on the metal sheet pans..I like them for cookies better than the stone.

OK, you all have convinced me too, to try my sheet pans!

I did sugar cookies last night and they came out great!

Related to Ok, Now That I Have Them, What Do I Do With Them

What are some ways to use my new kitchen tools from Pampered Chef?

There are endless possibilities for using your new kitchen tools from Pampered Chef. Some ideas include using the chopper to quickly dice vegetables, using the baking stone to make perfectly crispy pizza, using the garlic press to add fresh garlic to your dishes, using the salad chopper to make a quick and easy chopped salad, and using the microplane grater for zesting citrus or grating cheese.

How do I clean and maintain my Pampered Chef tools?

It's important to properly clean and care for your Pampered Chef tools to ensure their longevity. Most tools can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. For tougher stains, you can use a baking soda paste or white vinegar. Be sure to thoroughly dry your tools before storing them. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials, as they can damage the tools.

Can I use my Pampered Chef tools in the dishwasher?

Many Pampered Chef tools are dishwasher safe, but it's always best to check the product instructions or packaging to be sure. Some tools may be more delicate and require hand washing to maintain their quality. To be safe, it's best to hand wash your tools unless otherwise specified.

Are there any recipes specifically designed for Pampered Chef tools?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes on their website and through their consultants that are specifically designed to be used with their tools. These recipes have been tested and perfected to ensure the best results when using Pampered Chef tools. You can also find plenty of recipes online from other Pampered Chef users who have shared their favorite dishes to make with these tools.

Do I need any special skills or experience to use Pampered Chef tools?

No, Pampered Chef tools are designed to be user-friendly for all levels of cooking experience. Each product comes with instructions and many also include recipe ideas to help you get the most out of your tools. With a little practice, you'll be a pro at using your new Pampered Chef tools in no time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sarah102486
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • mom23boys