• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Official Notification That Recruit Signed?

In summary, the conversation is about the notification process for when a new recruit signs up under a consultant. Some consultants have received emails from HO in the past, but under the new career plan, there are no longer any emails sent. Instead, consultants are expected to stay active on Consultant Connection. The title change from "Consultant" to "Senior Consultant" is based on sales, but the exact requirements are not clear. Consultant Connection may not show the updated title, but it will reflect the correct overrides and compensation.
esavvymom
Staff member
Will I get an official email or something from HO telling me about the recruit who signed under me? I know she's under me since I see it in Cons. Connection- I saw that on Saturday. She signed Friday evening. I was just curious if I would get any kind of notice from HO or not.

For some reason, it doesn't feel official till you get that note from them. (Besides, with all their push for recruit recruit recruit...I'd expect a little something from them *(hehe*). :D

I didn't get on

My consultant signed on June 22

Never received anything

:chef:

When my new consultant's have signed up I have received a couple of emails from HO. However, that was under the old system, I am not sure about the new career plan.

Congrat's on the new recruit!

Under the new plan, I have not received any info from HO when a new recruit signs :( I think HO really wants us paying attention to Consultant Connection.

Liquid Sky said:
Under the new plan, I have not received any info from HO when a new recruit signs :( I think HO really wants us paying attention to Consultant Connection.

yes, there aren't any more emails. They want us on CC everyday, at least once a day!

As others have stated, you do have to reference Cons. Connection. I had a consultant sign under someone further down in my line and the recruiter hadn't told her recruiter or me. I really miss not getting the e-mail. Trust me, I am on Cons. Connections several times a day already!!

It pops up in the "Take Action" Items on Consultant Connection

When does the title change from "Consultant" to "Senior Consultant"? Would that be at the end of the month? My recruit has submitted $1025 so far this month, and my director thought it was after she became 'active', but that was almost a week ago...so I was just curious.I couldn't find it in the Career info (but I didn't watch the whole presentation either...just went through the pages about Senior Consultant). Consultant Connection shows my status as still Consultant, but shows my overrides, and such- so I at least know it's going to pay me accordingly. :D

1. What is an "Official Notification That Recruit Signed"?

An "Official Notification That Recruit Signed" is a document that confirms the successful recruitment of a candidate for a job or position. It serves as an official record of the recruit's acceptance of the offer and outlines the terms of their employment.

2. Who sends the "Official Notification That Recruit Signed"?

The "Official Notification That Recruit Signed" is typically sent by the hiring company or organization. It may be sent by HR representatives, hiring managers, or other designated personnel responsible for the recruitment process.

3. How is the "Official Notification That Recruit Signed" delivered?

The "Official Notification That Recruit Signed" can be delivered in various ways, depending on the company's policies and procedures. It may be sent via email, mail, or hand-delivered in person. Some companies may also require the recruit to sign the document in person.

4. What information is included in the "Official Notification That Recruit Signed"?

The "Official Notification That Recruit Signed" typically includes the recruit's name, position/title, start date, salary/benefits, and any other terms and conditions of employment. It may also include information about the company's policies, procedures, and expectations for the recruit's role.

5. Is the "Official Notification That Recruit Signed" legally binding?

Yes, the "Official Notification That Recruit Signed" is a legally binding document. It serves as proof of the recruit's acceptance of the job offer and outlines the terms and conditions of their employment. It is important for both the recruit and the hiring company to keep a copy of this document for future reference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Katiek77
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • pcsharon1