• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Official at Last! My Exciting Journey Begins!

In summary, the conversation is a series of congratulatory messages to someone who just signed up for a new business, possibly related to cooking. The person is excited to receive their kit and the conversation includes humorous anecdotes about wearing aprons. The conversation also includes welcoming and encouraging messages from others in the business.
deliciousdiva
I am official now! I just signed today! I am very excited to get my kit and touch everything!

Way to go!

Congrats on your new business!! :)

:) Congrats!!! Best of luck.

Congrats! You will LOVE your new business and your new friends here too!

Kelly V. :)

YAYYYY!!! I couldn't wait to get mine after I signed up! It was like waiting for Christmas. When it came, I wore my apron while I was unpacking my box. Yes, I know. I'm a dork.

Welcome to PC and to Chef Success! :D

Congratulations on making such a great decision!

Lisa

Congrats welcome to PC and our virtual cluster.

Congratulations on your new business!

Congratulations! It's so much fun to get your kit!

Welcome to our little Internet asylum, too!

Welcome! This will be one of the best decisions you have made!!!

Christ Follower said:
YAYYYY!!! I couldn't wait to get mine after I signed up! It was like waiting for Christmas. When it came, I wore my apron while I was unpacking my box. Yes, I know. I'm a dork.

Funny little story about my apron..... mine came last August. I was wearing shorts and a tank top. I put the apron on and wore it to cook dinner (I'm a dork too!!). My kids happen to be sleeping at a friends house that night :) and it was going to be just me and my husband. When he came in from work and I met him at the door, all he saw was the apron because the tank top and the shorts were hidden. He thought I wasn't wearing anything under that apron :D . He thought he was in for a FUN evening. Boy was he surprised :eek: when he realized the only cooking that was going on that night was really in the kitchen with my new PC products :angel: .

Congrat's on your new business and welcome to our family.

Welcome Welome Welcome!!!

Related to Official at Last! My Exciting Journey Begins!

1. What is "Official at Last! My Exciting Journey Begins!" about?

"Official at Last! My Exciting Journey Begins!" is a celebration of becoming an official Pampered Chef consultant and embarking on a journey of success and personal growth.

2. What can I expect to learn from "Official at Last! My Exciting Journey Begins!"?

This book offers valuable insights and tips for new Pampered Chef consultants, including how to build a successful business, manage your time effectively, and develop strong relationships with your customers.

3. Is "Official at Last! My Exciting Journey Begins!" only for new consultants?

No, this book can also be beneficial for current consultants who want to refresh their skills and reignite their passion for the business.

4. Can I purchase "Official at Last! My Exciting Journey Begins!" as a gift for someone else?

Yes, this book makes a great gift for anyone who is starting their journey as a Pampered Chef consultant or who is looking for inspiration in their current business.

5. Is "Official at Last! My Exciting Journey Begins!" available in any other formats besides a physical book?

Yes, "Official at Last! My Exciting Journey Begins!" is also available as an e-book for those who prefer to read on their electronic devices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PennyJLoomis
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Deb Bixler
Replies
Views
raebates