• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Office Depot Freebies: Get 100% Back with Worklife Rewards!

In summary, Office Depot is currently running a promotion called Worklife Rewards where customers can purchase select office supplies and receive a full value rewards card in the mail. This offer is valid until April 24th and customers can redeem up to 2 of each item per day. Some of the items included are envelopes, storage totes, writing pads, post-it notes, and more. No PC ID is required, simply scan your rewards card or get one at checkout. This offer is also available for online purchases. Thank you to the fellow consultant for sharing this information and helping us save money on office supplies. For more details, please visit the link provided.
NooraK
Gold Member
One of the savings blogs I follow (Southern Savers) posted this just a bit ago. I though it might be helpful to fellow Cheffers. You do have to pay up front for the item, but you'll get a card back in the mail for the full value of the items, that you'll then be able to use on your next purchase.

Now through April 24th, you can load up great freebies at Office Depot with your Worklife Rewards.

1. Scan your rewards card (you can get one as you check out)
2. Purchase your items - limit 2 of each item per member per day
3. Get an Office Depot Rewards Card back in the mail for 100% of the value!

• Envelopes, legal size 250 pk of recycled #10 $9.99
  • Storage Totes 61 Quart $7.99
  • Writing Pads $7.49
  • Hanging Folders $6.99
  • Post-it notes 3”x3” $16.99
  • Fiskars Scissors $6.99
  • Spiral Notebook 3 or 5 subject $3.99
  • PaperPro EcoStapler $15.99
  • Bankers Box 2 pk $9.99
  • PaperMate Recycled Pens 12 pk $1.99
  • Energizer AA/AAA 4 pk rechargeable batteries $12.99
  • Avery Shipping Labels $39.99
  • Ticonderoga EnviroStiks Pencils $2.99
  • Wilson Jones Recycled 1” binder $6.99

So we don't have to show any PC ID or anything? Just get a card when we check out? I still use Avery labels a lot, and they are quite expensive. Thanks for passing this along.

Yes, this is simply a sale/promotion that Office Depot is running for all of their customers with the loyalty rewards card.

Hello fellow Cheffer,Thank you for sharing this great deal with us! It's always helpful to find ways to save money, especially on office supplies. I will definitely be taking advantage of this offer and stocking up on some much-needed items. I appreciate you looking out for your fellow consultants and sharing this information. Happy shopping and saving!Best regards,

Related to Office Depot Freebies: Get 100% Back with Worklife Rewards!

What kind of freebies can I get at Office Depot?

Office Depot offers a variety of freebies, including samples of office supplies, promotional items, and in-store services.

How can I receive freebies at Office Depot?

To receive freebies at Office Depot, you can sign up for their rewards program and earn points that can be redeemed for free items, check their website for current promotions, or visit their physical store for in-store freebies.

Do I need to make a purchase to receive freebies at Office Depot?

It depends on the promotion. Some freebies at Office Depot may require a minimum purchase, while others may be available to all customers without a purchase.

Are there any restrictions on the freebies at Office Depot?

Some freebies at Office Depot may have restrictions such as limited quantities or only being available at certain locations. Make sure to check the details of the promotion before redeeming your freebie.

Can I return or exchange freebies at Office Depot?

No, freebies at Office Depot cannot be returned or exchanged. They are considered promotional items and do not have a monetary value.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
littlemaisyPC
  • chefann