• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Consultant News: Updates on Consultant's Corner | Suzy in Texas

In summary, Suzy in Texas found out that the October Consultant News was posted on Monday instead of Friday, and that there will be no Sell-A-Thon this year.
Suzyengl
Has anyone seen the October Consultant news posted on Consultant's Corner yet? Or will it be posted on Monday?

Suzy in Texas

The 1st of the month is when they usually put it up there.

Anyone else notice that if you go to the Sept Consultant News and then change the sept11 in the address to oct11, you get the Oct Consultant News?

ah yes....they have posted it that way then...maybe early because of the weekend. I had tried that earlier today and it didn't work.For those who don't know this trick, just copy the address for the "Sept" consultant news, and then change the "SEP11" to read "OCT11".

Thank you! I've been checking all night for the CN to come up...was hoping it would come up tonight...thanks!

some interesting tidbits....October is the "last recruiting promotion for the year" (says that on the last page). They mention NOTHING about Sell-a-thon. :confused: that's unusual. They just talk about us being able to earn a demo "runner" (tablecloth type thing) for 2 shows in November.

I was checking the back door all day. Thanks for the heads up that it's finally there.

So exciting! Love the 50% kit rebate - even on the mini! Love even more that they're not doing any more recruiting promos this year after this one.

Free turkey for consultants with a Nov. show by the 15th. Thank you! Then there's that table runner thing. No comment ;)

The Dec. specials are in the grid at the back.

This was really the info I was waiting for, but it will be good to see the SAT details when they release them. My Exec was hinting at other promos for Oct., maybe in conjunction with the anniversary? Maybe that's why SAT is not in the CN.

Yikes - I'm a little worried about there not being a Sell-A-Thon in November...I've been pushing hard to get bookings and was hoping to earn the new products again! I really hope they don't move it to December...

Thank you for this tip. I always enjoy reading the Consultant News and had time tonight to look through it. I am hoping to use the recruiting incentive to get my first recruit.

Hmm, that's interesting. I wonder what SAT will be, or if they are modifying it somehow. They are giving away the turkey for a show by Nov. 15th and the table runner for 2 shows in Nov., so will they really do SAT on top of that? I'm curious to hear more.

It's just not right to leave us wondering and confused like this. I think they are messing with us! ;)

I hope that we get a sell-a-thon later!!! I booked 8 shows already!!! In hopes to earn all of the new free products!!!! I do like the new runner, but I live the new products more. LOL :)

I want that table runner! It would be great at booths.

Maybe they are waiting for us to book our October before letting us know about SAt. I have 8 booked already for Nov as well.

okay - i have a question about the rebate if anyone knows - if my new recruit uses a kit credit, how will the rebate work for her? it says something about the credit, but nothing specific enough for me to know what to tell her. tia!

sushimommy said:
okay - i have a question about the rebate if anyone knows - if my new recruit uses a kit credit, how will the rebate work for her? it says something about the credit, but nothing specific enough for me to know what to tell her. tia!

To me, it looks like it is saying that if you use a Kit Credit to purchase your new consultant kit (kit credit only works on the full kit, not the mini), that the cost of the 50% rebate if she qualifies, will be based on what she paid for her kit. So if she uses a $20 kit credit and pays $139 for her kit, her 50% rebate would be $69.50. If she uses a $40 kit credit, paying $119 for her kit, her 50% rebate would be $59.50. if you pay full price- then your rebate would be $79.50.

So she can still use it, but the rebate would then be based on the price she paid for her kit.

Mini-kits - you can't use the kit credit, so it would be a $40 rebate.

Encourage her to have plenty of shows on her calendar in the first 30-days to insure she gets that credit and all of the other fantastic bonuses (PC dollars) too!

I came here to see if anyone has heard about SAT, I'm glad I'm not the only one waiting and wondering. I'll be on the look-out today. If we do have SAT in November i would loke to talk to my team about it at our meeting on Monday.

Bobbi, you are right. If you used a kit credit to buy down the mini kit, then you can only get back 1/2 of what you actually paid. ;)

I think sell-a-thon is going to move to January. Then you will find out sooner what you earned because of Spring Launch. And since a lot of people have trouble with January they are thinking it will help us to work harder to book more shows. I'm thinking maybe a 2 show in December item and then SAT levels in January. But that's just my thought........

pcsharon1 said:
I think sell-a-thon is going to move to January. Then you will find out sooner what you earned because of Spring Launch. And since a lot of people have trouble with January they are thinking it will help us to work harder to book more shows. I'm thinking maybe a 2 show in December item and then SAT levels in January. But that's just my thought........

Oh gosh, please no! :eek:

Please GOD no! January is the hardest month. I was so excited because my November is ROCKING. I could live with December SAT I guess ... I always have at least one in December because jan is so hard ...but in the past they've had Nov. AND December.

I agree!!! January is the WORST! And December is even hard because of the holidays and also the cut off for Christmas... oh well! Wouldl ove to know. Im still booking my November away! Even if I don't get sell-a-thon, at least I will have a nice paycheck to buy Christmas presents with! :)

It would not surprise me if it IS January for Sell-a-thon (assuming they still do it). They are always sweetening the pot for Hosts to try to entice good bookings for Jan-Feb. Maybe they'll sweeten it for US to get us motivated to really fill up the calendar (?). They have "holidays" for Nov/Dec for Christmas gifts, etc....who knows. We'll just have to sit and wonder awhile longer. :)

Geesh, SAT in Nov. is just something I come to expect every year, and even promote it to recruits. I think they would have already told us if it were in Nov., and would not have offered the turkey and table runner instead. I wish they would just let us know--it seems we deserve a letter or something, "Dear Consultant, we know you have always increased sales in November in anticipation on our offering the Spring products for you to earn..."

I looked at last year's Oct CN, and they had SAT info in the CN for Oct...so they must be changing it somehow, why else would they wait??? I'm sure we'll find out soon enough though.

I think it has been in January in the past - way in the past.............I can see
WHY that would make sense to them. Honestly, it will make us work harder to earn products and that means more sales. It's a business after all. Our business effects their business. I just really believe if it was going to be next month, we would know that already.

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. The sell a thon will not start in
November this year, looks like it may start in December but there will be more
news posted soon.
Solution Center Representative
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

Last edited:
gailz2 said:
Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. The sell a thon will not start in
November this year, looks like it may start in December but there will be more
news posted soon.

Solution Center Representative
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

Thanks for the heads up.

Related to October Consultant News: Updates on Consultant's Corner | Suzy in Texas

1. How can I access the October Consultant News?

The October Consultant News can be accessed through your Pampered Chef consultant account on our website. Simply log in and click on the "Consultant News" tab to view the latest updates and information.

2. What kind of information can I expect to find in the October Consultant News?

The October Consultant News contains important updates and announcements from Pampered Chef, such as new products, promotions, and training opportunities. It also features success stories and tips from fellow consultants.

3. Is the October Consultant News available in multiple languages?

Yes, the October Consultant News is available in multiple languages, including English, Spanish, French, and German. You can select your preferred language in the settings section of your consultant account.

4. Can I share the October Consultant News with my team?

Absolutely! The October Consultant News is meant to be shared with your team and can be a helpful resource for everyone. You can easily share the news by clicking on the "Share" button on the article and selecting the desired sharing method.

5. Are there any deadlines or important dates mentioned in the October Consultant News?

Yes, the October Consultant News may contain important deadlines or dates for promotions or events. We recommend reading through the news thoroughly to stay informed and on top of any upcoming opportunities or deadlines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies