• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oct Pink Products: Did You Get the Email from HO?

In summary, the "Oct Pink Products" are a special line of products offered by Pampered Chef in support of Breast Cancer Awareness during the month of October. They include a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware, and a portion of the proceeds from their sales goes towards breast cancer research and support. These products can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or their website, and there is no limit to how many can be purchased. Signing up for their email list or following them on social media can provide updates on new products and promotions.
gabsansal
I haven't seen any postings for the Oct Pink Products. Did you get the email from HO? I am loving the magnetic recipe and note holder!

I already have one and I love it! It was a consultant incentive for submitting 2 shows last year or something. It might have also been available for hosts who hit $650 but I can't remember. Everyone loves mine & have been wanting one for themselves for a while now. I can't wait to sell a bunch!

Really? I don't remember that being available? I guess I just missed it. Oh well, I am geeting it this year!

It must have been available before 2010 because I haven't seen it before and I signed in Dec 2009....I can't wait to get one either!Karen

Hi there! Yes, I did receive the email from HO about the October Pink Products. I'm so glad you're loving the magnetic recipe and note holder! It's such a handy tool to have in the kitchen. Have you tried any of the other Pink Products yet? They all look amazing! Let me know if you have any questions about them. Happy cooking!

1. What are the "Oct Pink Products" and why are they important?

The "Oct Pink Products" refer to a special line of products that Pampered Chef offers during the month of October in support of Breast Cancer Awareness. These products are important because a portion of the proceeds from their sales goes towards breast cancer research and support.

2. How can I purchase these Oct Pink Products?

You can purchase the Oct Pink Products through your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. They will be clearly marked with a pink ribbon to show that they are part of the special line for Breast Cancer Awareness month.

3. What kind of products are included in the Oct Pink line?

The Oct Pink Products include a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, as well as cookware and bakeware. Some examples include the Pink Twist Whisk, Pink Power Chef, and the Pink Nonstick Skillet.

4. Is there a limit to how many Oct Pink Products I can purchase?

No, there is no limit to how many Oct Pink Products you can purchase. However, keep in mind that these products are only available during the month of October and while supplies last, so it is best to purchase them early.

5. How can I find out about new Oct Pink Products or promotions?

By signing up for our email list, you will receive updates on new Oct Pink Products and promotions. You can also follow us on social media for the latest news and announcements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • kaseydee
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • krisPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies