• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Oof Challenge: Create the Funniest Oof!

In summary, the November Oof Challenge is a humorous contest where participants use Pampered Chef products to create funny "oof" moments. To participate, share your "oof" moment on social media with the hashtag #NovemberOofChallenge and tag Pampered Chef. Prizes include a $500 shopping spree and discounts on future purchases. The challenge runs from November 1st to November 30th and multiple entries are allowed, but each participant can only win one prize.
vangogirl
Has anyone made a november oof yet?

You know you can download the forms from CC, right?

Yes, thank you. I just like the home made word versions better. This way I can put all my info in there and personalize it to the show as well.

I got this generic one from here and just printed the guest special from HO on the back...

Attachments

• Generic OOF.doc
    35 KB · Views: 494
And that's a good point, Jennifer. I know there are tons of things out there on CC or here that I don't know about, and I'm sure it's that way for everyone. So I wanted to be sure. :DAnd I like Cathy's idea. I might do that, though probably with the one from CC.

Nov & Dec OOF PLEASE:love: I agree with Jennifer the OOF that folks do here are great.
Can someone please do a November & December to share?
You would be a life saver because we're closing off October after 2 more shows and starting to book November & December.

Thanks again to everyone who is so creative!!!!
You really help the rest of us who are challenged in that area.

Joe & Diane
PamperedChefDude & Dudette;)

Well I tried to make the November & December OOF and it came out OK.

Attachments

• November07.doc
    247.5 KB · Views: 505
  • December07.doc
    214.5 KB · Views: 436
another Nov and Dec OOFHere's the Nov OOF I'm using with a price list to be printed on the back, and the Dec one too.

Attachments

• Nov 07 Outside order form.doc
    392.5 KB · Views: 448
  • Dec 07 Oustisde order form.doc
    552.5 KB · Views: 276
Thanks! I wondered how everyone was working the Nov. forms with sooooo many different product numbers! Usually I list each product on the form, but I will put them on the back like many of you are doing! Great idea!

So what Simple Additions products are NOT 20% off? Seems too confusing to me. Thanks.

Related to November Oof Challenge: Create the Funniest Oof!

1. What is the November Oof Challenge?

The November Oof Challenge is a fun and creative contest where participants are challenged to come up with the funniest "oof" moments. It is a great way to bring humor and laughter into your kitchen and win some amazing prizes!

2. How do I participate in the challenge?

To participate in the November Oof Challenge, simply create a funny "oof" moment using your Pampered Chef products and share it on social media with the hashtag #NovemberOofChallenge. Make sure to tag us in your post so we can see your submission!

3. What are the prizes for the November Oof Challenge?

We have some amazing prizes lined up for the winners of the November Oof Challenge! The grand prize winner will receive a $500 Pampered Chef shopping spree, and there will also be prizes for second and third place winners. Plus, all participants will receive a special discount on their next Pampered Chef purchase.

4. How long is the November Oof Challenge running?

The November Oof Challenge will run for the entire month of November, starting from November 1st and ending on November 30th. Make sure to get your submissions in before the deadline to be considered for the prizes!

5. Can I submit more than one entry for the November Oof Challenge?

Yes, you can submit multiple entries for the November Oof Challenge. However, each participant can only win one prize, so if you are chosen as a winner for one of your entries, your other entries will not be eligible for a prize.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mrssyvo
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
fikibiff
  • ejleinenbach