• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November & December Outside Order Forms?

In summary, the November & December Outside Order Form is specifically designed for orders during the months of November and December and can be obtained through a Pampered Chef consultant or downloaded from their website. It can be used for both in-person and online orders, with a designated section for entering online host information. The deadline for submitting outside orders is typically a few days before the end of the month, but it's best to check with a consultant for the exact deadline. This form is only valid for orders within the United States, so for orders outside of the US, it's best to consult with a consultant for the appropriate form.
jwpamp
Has anyone worked on one yet? TIA!

Here are mine.

Attachments

• OOF - Dec.doc
    1,012.5 KB · Views: 375
  • OOF - Nov.doc
    811.5 KB · Views: 392
Thank you, Laurie! You are awesome!

Anytime! I have received so much from here, I am glad I could give back. :)

Love the order forms! Thanks so much. Just a reminder to change over America's Second Harvest to Feeding America.

Thanks again!

1. Can I use the November & December Outside Order Form for orders outside of those months?

No, the November & December Outside Order Form is specifically designed for orders during the months of November and December.

2. How do I obtain the November & December Outside Order Form?

The November & December Outside Order Form can be obtained through your Pampered Chef consultant or by downloading it from the Pampered Chef website.

3. Can I use the November & December Outside Order Form for online orders?

Yes, the November & December Outside Order Form can be used for both in-person and online orders. Simply enter the online host's information in the designated section.

4. What is the deadline for submitting outside orders using the November & December Outside Order Form?

The deadline for submitting outside orders is typically a few days before the end of the month. Please check with your consultant for the exact deadline.

5. Can I use the November & December Outside Order Form for orders outside of the United States?

No, the November & December Outside Order Form is only valid for orders within the United States. For orders outside of the US, please consult with your consultant for the appropriate order form.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Weber
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Mindy50135
Replies
Views
mgmedwards