• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nov Incentive... Where Did You End Up???

In summary, the "Nov Incentive" promotion for Pampered Chef is a special offer available during the month of November where customers can earn rewards and discounts by hosting a cooking show or placing an order. To participate, customers can either host a show with a consultant or place an order directly through the Pampered Chef website. The rewards for this promotion vary and include free products, discounts, and special host bonuses. The promotion is valid for the entire month of November and orders must be submitted by the last day of the month to qualify for the rewards. More information can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a consultant.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I'm interested to hear where everyone ended up. Yesterday I had reserved hopes of getting November past the $2500 mark to up my commission.
Shortly after telling someone that without direct intervention in the form of a blessing order from God, I would not make level 2. Within 5 minutes of sending that email a past host who called and had a $570 order from a friend!!!!!! Blessings abound… I will make level 2 for the November incentive and I am just humbled! NEVER underestimate what can happen! This has been my “weirdest” month so far with PC… as far as shows went… low attendance, leaving one show without any orders… my poor host whose cat died... she's the one who called yesterday with the big order! But God has seen fit to show who is in control… I did my part and followed through with hosts and guests and then got to sit back and watch Him bless. I am SO excited! I pray that each of you has seen Him in some way... I really felt that what I was seeing was the peace He had given in me being settled with NOT making level 2 ... and wa la! and then, after figuring and refiguring... and realizing I am going to make it... I remembered I also get PAID for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHOO!

Check out the "November Sales Incentives" poll.

Oh ... sorry

Related to Nov Incentive... Where Did You End Up???

1. What is the "Nov Incentive" promotion for Pampered Chef?

The "Nov Incentive" promotion for Pampered Chef is a special offer available during the month of November where customers can earn rewards and discounts by hosting a cooking show or placing an order.

2. How do I participate in the "Nov Incentive" promotion?

To participate in the "Nov Incentive" promotion, you can either host a cooking show with a Pampered Chef consultant or place an order directly through the Pampered Chef website or a consultant.

3. What rewards can I earn through the "Nov Incentive" promotion?

The rewards for the "Nov Incentive" promotion vary based on the total sales of your show or order. Some rewards include free products, discounts, and special host bonuses.

4. How long is the "Nov Incentive" promotion valid for?

The "Nov Incentive" promotion is valid for the entire month of November. Orders and shows must be submitted by the last day of the month to qualify for the rewards.

5. Where can I find more information about the "Nov Incentive" promotion?

You can find more information about the "Nov Incentive" promotion on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also check your email or mail for direct marketing materials from Pampered Chef about the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views