• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Nov 3Rd - Incentive Level Visual

In summary, Linda is doing a testamonial at their Nov 3rd meeting about earning her first trip (she is very close - she hopes that this doesn't jinx it). In conjunction with that, her SED wants her to have a visual for everyone to list their trip goal. Linda proposes printing out these little suitcases for everyone to fill out (see attachment), but is Unsure how to display them. Her husband works for Delta and she thinks they might have a big poster of an airplane, or she may just be boring and have a big poster board.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I'm doing a testamonial at our Nov 3rd meeting about earning my first trip (I'm very close - I hope that this doesn't jinx it :pray:). In conjuction with that, my SED wants me to have a visual for everyone to list their trip goal. I was thinking of doing something like they do at conference with the stickies on the big board - but maybe a little fancier since we are on a smaller scale than at conf. I've decided to print out these little suitcases for everyone to fill out (see attachment). What I can't decide is how we should display them. DH works for Delta and I think we have a big poster of an airplane - that might be cute. Or should I just be boring and have a big poster board?

Attachments

• suitcases_National Meeting Day.doc
    48 KB · Views: 204
  • suitcases_National Meeting Day.doc
    48 KB · Views: 230
Linda, I love the idea of the airplane, and the suitcase is great.

Maybe have them trace there hands = 5 fingers-etc having 5 friends join there team will help them travel together--

behind the apron--

Linda, what does "lame" and "evel" mean on those suitcases?

bethcooks4u said:
Linda, what does "lame" and "evel" mean on those suitcases?

It must be formatting weird when you open it. It is Name and Level. Anyone else have that problem?

pamperedlinda said:
It must be formatting weird when you open it. It is Name and Level. Anyone else have that problem?

I wondered if that was the problem. lol

Thanks.

Too wierd. I went back to change it and every time I try to change the "l" to "N" it changes it back to "l".

You could make a DREAM BOARD & bring it to each meeting so that their trip level is in front of them each month...
decorate it w/stickers, sparkles & when the announcements come out add that to it.

What I did this year:
Made a poster board w/each level & then had each $1000 mark once they hit the mark they color it in & it's a good visual for them to see.
I add each level & separate it by a thick line & @ the top I cut & pasted the trip pictures & @ the top it says Dream Escapes......last year I took pictures of who wanted to earn each level & I added on the sides....
it's not a lot of work to do & really the only cost is the paper.....
I just wish more of my team earned the trip!!

That's a great idea Anne. I may have to do that for my team. This meeting is going to be @ 7 teams combined, so it won't work for them.

Mine opens up that way too. I tried to fix it and it won't.

Not sure why it's fomatting weird for you all. It's just a cute suitcase I got on clipart and a text box inserted on top of it. I put several on a page, maybe you can recreate it?

Related to Nov 3Rd - Incentive Level Visual

1. What is the Nov 3rd Incentive Level Visual?

The Nov 3rd Incentive Level Visual is a tool provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants track their progress towards earning incentives and rewards during the month of November.

2. How do I access the Nov 3rd Incentive Level Visual?

You can access the Nov 3rd Incentive Level Visual through your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in and click on the "Incentives" tab to find the visual.

3. What information does the Nov 3rd Incentive Level Visual display?

The visual displays your current level of progress towards earning the Nov 3rd incentives, as well as the requirements needed to reach the next level. It also shows how much time is left in the month and how much more you need to sell to reach your goal.

4. Can I customize the Nov 3rd Incentive Level Visual?

Unfortunately, the Nov 3rd Incentive Level Visual cannot be customized. It is a standardized tool provided by Pampered Chef to all consultants to help track their progress towards incentives.

5. How often is the Nov 3rd Incentive Level Visual updated?

The Nov 3rd Incentive Level Visual is updated in real-time, so you can always see your most current progress towards earning incentives. However, it may take a few minutes for any changes or updates to be reflected in the visual.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • completelychristie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Stephaniem
Back