• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Is a Small Venue Fundraiser Effective for Boosting Sales and Recruitment?

I hope he is doing better. Karol IS doing GREAT! Her schedule is full, her business is building. She earned half of conference and is thinking about going (I can't go this year ~ she and I had so much fun together last year). She borrowed my juicer thing for these mojitos she was making. she really is good at trying new recipes and keeping it fresh. Love her.
its_me_susan
I had my first "outing" since September, it was a small (8 venders at most) fundraiser fair, housed at the YMCa for a school. Sales were only about $100 but I also had a huge crate of "cash & carry" (all my extras ~ no shipping charge, discounts only on discontinued items) which people had fun rummaging through. I posted that Pampered Perks flyer on the wall with June/July specials and had 5 of the recruit brochures with me. I printed out the opportunity flyer i've posted with the pempered perks benefits flyer on the backside. I have to tell you ~ I have 7 good recruit leads!!! 4 bookings (2 are solid for August and Sept) and 2 June catalog shows. I am very "MOTIVATED" ~ which is why I posted here. Nothing like talking to the people and having other venders come up to you and say "I love PC" - and be amazed by our benefits!

Whoo hoo! Go PC!

Still hoping for lower cost (basic starter kit) to be announced... But it's perfect for us that with this economy, people are entertaining more at home, and more willing to spend the $$ on a pan than a meal out.

:)

its_me_susan said:
I had my first "outing" since September, it was a small (8 venders at most) fundraiser fair, housed at the YMCa for a school. Sales were only about $100 but I also had a huge crate of "cash & carry" (all my extras ~ no shipping charge, discounts only on discontinued items) which people had fun rummaging through. I posted that Pampered Perks flyer on the wall with June/July specials and had 5 of the recruit brochures with me. I printed out the opportunity flyer i've posted with the pempered perks benefits flyer on the backside. I have to tell you ~ I have 7 good recruit leads!!! 4 bookings (2 are solid for August and Sept) and 2 June catalog shows. I am very "MOTIVATED" ~ which is why I posted here. Nothing like talking to the people and having other venders come up to you and say "I love PC" - and be amazed by our benefits!

Whoo hoo! Go PC!

Still hoping for lower cost (basic starter kit) to be announced... But it's perfect for us that with this economy, people are entertaining more at home, and more willing to spend the $$ on a pan than a meal out.

Oh I wanted to add my new thing - as a way to boost the hours *I* want are this (my new email siggy too):

BOOK a catalog/website show,
Mon-Fri DAYTIME or Happy Hour Show!
I'll pay your Babysitter $25 when you gather 15 friends! Or have my almost-10 year old come and be a Mother's Helper.

Summer Themes: Ice Cream Social, Wine & Cheese, Salads or Eating Light, Quick Shopping (In/Out in an hour before Bonco) show, Don't Heat the kitchen, Mother-Daughter, & Brunches!

My daughter and I reached a deal ~ she was with me at the fair at her request. We decided on $4 an hour plus $1 for each kid, not to exceed $25. :)

WELCOME BACK SUSAN!!!!!!!!!! Way to go with the recruit leads!

I have been really out of touch with Karol as my Dad is very ill (fighting Stage 4 lymphoma) and my own business has gone on the back burner...she has been very supportive of my need to back off, but I wonder how she is doing from your perspective? Her sales were FANTASTIC in March & April, so I am hoping that she is on a roll and maybe has recruit leads, too! If you talk to her soon, please tell her I'll be in touch soon!

chefmeg said:
WELCOME BACK SUSAN!!!!!!!!!! Way to go with the recruit leads!

I have been really out of touch with Karol as my Dad is very ill (fighting Stage 4 lymphoma) and my own business has gone on the back burner...she has been very supportive of my need to back off, but I wonder how she is doing from your perspective? Her sales were FANTASTIC in March & April, so I am hoping that she is on a roll and maybe has recruit leads, too! If you talk to her soon, please tell her I'll be in touch soon!

Karol IS doing GREAT! Her schedule is full, her business is building. She earned half of conference and is thinking about going (I can't go this year ~ she and I had so much fun together last year). She borrowed my juicer thing for these mojitos she was making. she really is good at trying new recipes and keeping it fresh. Love her.

I'm so sorry about your Father's health. ((( Big Hugs ))) heading your way! I will tell her you were asking about her.

Susan :)

its_me_susan said:

Whoo hoo! Go PC!

WOW, Susan, that is awesome! That motivates ME!! Holy cow on those recruit leads! Keep us posted what happens. What is your next step with them? Are some the hosts who booked? That is so cool! How did you approach these recruit leads about the oppty or did they come up to you and specifically ask about that. I have a booth on Thursday and the last time I did a booth at this place (it's actually a chiropractic clinic!) I had good sales AND signed the Lia Sophia consultant who had a booth there.:D I'd love for it to go as well. It'll also be the first time I really do cash and carry, so that should be interesting.

Great job!

pamperedbecky said:
WOW, Susan, that is awesome! That motivates ME!! Holy cow on those recruit leads! Keep us posted what happens. What is your next step with them? Are some the hosts who booked? That is so cool! How did you approach these recruit leads about the oppty or did they come up to you and specifically ask about that. I have a booth on Thursday and the last time I did a booth at this place (it's actually a chiropractic clinic!) I had good sales AND signed the Lia Sophia consultant who had a booth there.:D I'd love for it to go as well. It'll also be the first time I really do cash and carry, so that should be interesting.

Great job!

Thanks Becky! I was surprised. But I did go there determined that I was going to look for leads. I came with those 5 brochures. I highly encourage you print out the benefir flyer and put the opportunity thing on the other side. I just did a "by the way" in case you know someone, or even yourself, who might be looking for a work, PC has benefits look (I had the benefits page next to my host specials!). Everyone was intrigued to hear that. I was actually very casual ~ gave them the brochure. Said sincerely that whether they wanted as hobby/$200 or career/$2000+ a month, I could help them meet their goals. Good luck!

Which benefits flyer did you use? One of your own or one of the company's?

pamperedbecky said:
Which benefits flyer did you use? One of your own or one of the company's?

Forgot who posted it here (below - in flyers) ~ Beth was it you? and the opportunity flyer is one given to me when I first started by a teammate. I've just updated and revised here and there.

I can't get the "Pampered Perks" to load here. It's in flyers. really great!

Attachments

• ) Opportunity flyer-MAY 08.doc
    22 KB · Views: 202
    22 KB · Views: 218
    22 KB · Views: 200

Related to Is a Small Venue Fundraiser Effective for Boosting Sales and Recruitment?

1. What is "Not the Right Place, or Is It?"

"Not the Right Place, or Is It?" is a popular recipe collection from Pampered Chef that features delicious and easy-to-prepare meals using our high-quality kitchen tools and products.

2. Are the recipes in "Not the Right Place, or Is It?" suitable for all dietary restrictions?

Yes, "Not the Right Place, or Is It?" includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, including vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options. Each recipe also includes nutritional information for your convenience.

3. Can I purchase the ingredients for the recipes in "Not the Right Place, or Is It?" from Pampered Chef?

While we do offer a variety of food products, we do not currently sell all the ingredients needed for the recipes in "Not the Right Place, or Is It?". However, the ingredients can easily be found at most grocery stores.

4. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to access "Not the Right Place, or Is It?"

No, "Not the Right Place, or Is It?" is available to everyone, regardless of whether or not you are a Pampered Chef consultant. You can access the recipes and cooking tips online or by purchasing the physical recipe book.

5. Can I make substitutions or modifications to the recipes in "Not the Right Place, or Is It?"

Yes, feel free to make any necessary substitutions or modifications to the recipes in "Not the Right Place, or Is It?" to fit your personal preferences or dietary needs. We encourage you to get creative and make the recipes your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies