• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Charmed With the Drink Charms

is it like a probationary period? The dots glasses-dots coming off, the spreaders-many have mentioned they look like something a 2nd grader made, the Christmas plates and serving plate- with lead, the drink charms-still messed up. Please, come on! This is ridiculious. This really really looks bad to our new consultants who have only been with the company a short while. I understand that once and a blue moon, things will slip, but this many. It's unacceptable.Pretty Much agree with you!
I received my drink charms yesterday. My initial though is "you have got to be kidding me." I don't see these selling for one. For two, you can find the same item probably at the dollar store. I just don't foresee this as being anyone's 'must have'.:yuck:

go back to the idea of kitchen tools, and let the entertaining stuff take a rest for awhile. I see so many cool things on tv and in the stores for kitchens,

Completely agree! Especially with this last round of entertaining items. Perhaps they have a rule that 20 new products have to be introduced every season - well, that might not be such a good idea....

<h2>1. Why were the drink charms left out of the SAT packages?</h2><p>The drink charms were left out due to feedback from customers that they were not satisfied with the original design. Pampered Chef has taken this feedback into consideration and is working to improve the design of the drink charms.</p><h2>2. When will the new drink charms be available?</h2><p>The new drink charms are currently being redesigned and are expected to be available in the near future. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your patience as we work to improve the product.</p><h2>3. What changes have been made to the drink charms?</h2><p>We have taken customer feedback into consideration and are making changes to the design of the drink charms to ensure they are of the highest quality. This includes improving the color matching and ensuring there is no lead in the product.</p><h2>4. Can I still use the drink charms that were included in my SAT package?</h2><p>While we do not recommend using the original drink charms, as they may contain lead, it is ultimately up to the customer's discretion. We suggest waiting for the new and improved drink charms to be available for use.</p><h2>5. Will I be able to exchange my original drink charms for the new ones?</h2><p>Unfortunately, we are unable to offer exchanges for the new drink charms at this time. However, we are confident that the new design will meet your expectations and we appreciate your understanding as we work to improve the product.</p>

Related to Not Charmed With the Drink Charms

1. Why were the drink charms left out of the SAT packages?

The drink charms were left out due to feedback from customers that they were not satisfied with the original design. Pampered Chef has taken this feedback into consideration and is working to improve the design of the drink charms.

2. When will the new drink charms be available?

The new drink charms are currently being redesigned and are expected to be available in the near future. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your patience as we work to improve the product.

3. What changes have been made to the drink charms?

We have taken customer feedback into consideration and are making changes to the design of the drink charms to ensure they are of the highest quality. This includes improving the color matching and ensuring there is no lead in the product.

4. Can I still use the drink charms that were included in my SAT package?

While we do not recommend using the original drink charms, as they may contain lead, it is ultimately up to the customer's discretion. We suggest waiting for the new and improved drink charms to be available for use.

5. Will I be able to exchange my original drink charms for the new ones?

Unfortunately, we are unable to offer exchanges for the new drink charms at this time. However, we are confident that the new design will meet your expectations and we appreciate your understanding as we work to improve the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • redsoxgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies