• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Non-Payment: What to Do When a Cheffer Refuses to Answer?

In summary, there is a discussion about a cheffer not paying for an item and not responding to messages. Some members suggest giving her the benefit of the doubt, while others suggest warning others about her. One member mentions a similar situation with another cheffer who has scammed multiple people. The moderator is notified, but the post is not taken down and some members feel guilty for not calling the cheffer out. The conversation shifts to discussing how some people can be deceitful and make "friends" but not respond when questioned. The idea of letting HO (Home Office) know is suggested. Some members are curious about what is going on.
Goodness gracious!! Wow! I didn't read...anyway...WoW!!

nuff said!

Okay new questionAnd, I will not put my consultant number on here or anywhere else.

(don't know how to quote a small portion) but this was from Shawnna....I went and took mine off my signature and I'm wondering, I have it on my cards, my labels that are on my catalogs and on my website. Do you not include your number on those places? Now you have me thinking.....

Kelley Sells said:
And, I will not put my consultant number on here or anywhere else.

(don't know how to quote a small portion) but this was from Shawnna....I went and took mine off my signature and I'm wondering, I have it on my cards, my labels that are on my catalogs and on my website. Do you not include your number on those places? Now you have me thinking.....

yes i have my number in those places, i didn't think it was a big deal, until now or course. when reading a thread, after each post, there is a little button on the bottom right side that says <QUOTE>, click on it, and it will quote that person.

You can quote a small portion by hitting "Quote", then deleting the portion you don't want to quote.

rebeccastt said:
You can quote a small portion by hitting "Quote", then .

LOL...how easy was THAT? Thank you for your help.....LOL....

Shawnna said:
Okay...here are my thoughts on this.

If Darby ordered a product and even though it may have took forever to pay for it, she did pay for it and that should be dropped.

I have not comment on the missing show other than I have had 2 shows left at someone elses home and had to look for them for days and got no help from HO or UPS. I did all the work myself to find my packages.

HO should never share anything about a consultant with other consultants. My bank won't even give my husband...who they know personally...a deposit slip when he takes money to my PC account and deposits it. He does not have access to checks or dep. slips. If I need him to he will go to the bank and say please put this into Shawnna's account. They mail me the dep. slip. I should not be able to have access to any personal information on any other consultant. If there is a problem, HO should do a conference call with all parties involved. Anyone can call and say I am having trouble with so and so consultant.

Everyone who has been offended by Darby in this situation has vented. Darby has given her side. Everyone is going to have their own opinion of this but there is no way of knowing what happened for sure because I was not involved in any of it...and neither was a lot of people on here. "He said" and
"she said" does not work for me. That is gossip. I am sorry if anyone has been mislead, but I have no way of knowing who is telling the truth. And, I will not put my consultant number on here or anywhere else. Our consultant number is our way of accessing information. If someone has your consultant number they could potentially do a lot of damage. I only give my consultant number to recruits who are signing the online agreement.
In my opinion this thread should be removed by Greg. This is not the place for bashing fellow consultants. Greg, please remove all of the threads that relate to this issue. Enough is enough. That is all I have to say on this issue.

Shawnna

Read the Holy Sh** link and this whole link. Then form an informed opinion. There is no gossip. Before you go on about giving only your number to only new recruits, think. You give every show guest your #. That should be 10-12 people your number 1-2 times a week. Or whatever you do a month.

Why would I say call PC on Monday and ask about this all. Read it all and you will see it is proven. No one is bashing. We are protecting. Read and you really will see what we are proving...there are too many inconsistancies. There is no side. It is lying and scamming vs the truth.

Wow, as you can see I really want the truth to prevail. There is nothing I have said that Darby does not know. It is all the truth.

Now if I can just figure out how to put multiple quotes in one post!

Shawnna said:
................ If someone has your consultant number they could potentially do a lot of damage. I only give my consultant number to recruits who are signing the online agreement. ......................Shawnna
I don't understand what kind of damage you are talking about. Our consultant number is on the receipt that we give our customers, it's on our pws (if you have one).

Thank you....I was getting really nervous about having my number all over the place.

I resume with my number then.....:D

Thanks again....

rebeccastt said:
I do that by quoting the first person, giving the response to them, then copying that whole thing and reversing to the next quote and hitting quote then pasting the first one, maybe there's a more simple way but that's all I know.

Thanks! That took me a few times to read it and understand what you meant, but I think I understand it now....I'll have to try it out!

I am speechless! well not really b/c I say a lot in my post!I cannot believe I do not get to check on her good for a day or two and this is what i come back too.

FIRST OF ALL, Let me APOLOGIZE TO ELAINE b/c I was one of those people who jumped on you for saying about donating the money back although I was not one that donated. I AM SORRY FOR THAT AND TRULY APOLOGIZE!

THANK YOU ALL! for bringing this to light!

I just am in shock that someone would come on here where we are all great friends and supporters and do this. I know with the world today, I should not be, but I still get amazed at how people can take advantage.

I HAVE to go to bed now! It is 1203 am my time and my son has fell asleep in the recliner waiting for me to finish reading! What a horrible mom!!!:D :eek:

I will be back tomorrow to catch back up!! I will probably think about this half the night and not get much sleep!!

I really hope Darby fesses up and apologizes to us all! This is just awful!

I am a little concerned about HO giving out our info though. I do hope they only do it in circumstances that they can tell warrant it being given!
But in this situation I hope they do give it out, so, we can all get to the very bottom of this and everyone who is undecided on who is telling the truth will know.

Once again ELAINE please accept my apologies for jumping on you about the money being returned!!

rebeccastt said:

Here is the first quote.....

rebeccastt said:
Thanks! That took me a few times to read it and understand what you meant, but I think I understand it now....I'll have to try it out!

Here is the second quote.....

rebeccastt said:

Me and you both - I cannot figure that out!

Thanks Jennifer...I did it! :) :)

rebeccastt said:

Rebecca can you dumb it down . I read what JDavis said but ..... I don't get it:confused:

jenniferlynne said:
Oh no!!! I have to have my CS fix every day!! Even if I don't always post, I usually check in just to see what is up!! I actually heard that Directors are told to discourage their team from being on here. They say we could be getting a lot more work done if we weren't sitting around chatting. Sure it's not all about PC, but I don't think I could make it without you all :eek:

I sure could get more work done on my full time job, but what are we suppose to do, "All work and no play?" I don't think so!! :D

rebeccastt said:
Thanks Jennifer...I did it! :) :)

trying first quote

CAmomCookin4U said:
Rebecca can you dumb it down . I read what JDavis said but ..... I don't get it:confused:

trying second quote

rebeccastt said:

well, aren't you a smartie! I need to figure that one out too.....

CAmomCookin4U said:

Not Rebecca but I will try.

Reply to first post by quoting. Write your responce but DO NOT post it. Highlight and copy it. Then hit the browser back button. and to to the next post you want to quote. Reply by quoting it. Paste the replay you just highlighted and copied either above or below the other post and reply to it.

Does that make sense?

I think it is giving Darby an easy out by deleting this thread. These are facts, not gossip, and the only ones bringing up the pitcher still are the people saying to no longer talk about the pitcher.

As someone who donated to this "cause" I feel it is my right to question where my money went and if there was ever a problem to begin with. HO would never give out another consultant's info without a good reason, but I believe that this is worthy of the exception.

I don't feel like I am attacking Darby as she has had many opportunities to speak up and hasn't. She said she was on the phone with her bank rep to see why it said 1-30-2007 twice on the back of the check, but then dissappeared.

I want answers, and don't feel like it is going to accomplish anything by just letting the whole thing drop...just my opinion!

Start like you are doing a regular quote. Before you hit submit though, copy and paste everything in the window. Then, DON'T HIT SUBMIT....hit the back button. Go to the other quote, hit "quote" then paste in what you copied before.

Basically you are copying and pasting. In the first quote you saved the information to the "clipboard" and then pasted it in the second quote and so on.

I don't know if this is any clearer.....

jrstephens said:
I sure could get more work done on my full time job, but what are we suppose to do, "All work and no play?" I don't think so!! :D
2nd test

CAmomCookin4U said:
Test response oh my did i do it

jrstephens said:
................my son has fell asleep in the recliner waiting for me to finish reading! What a horrible mom!!!:D :eek:
I'm a bad mommy too....I made my son watch dvd's all evening so I could feed my CS addiction! I promised to play with him tomorrow to make up for it though

rebeccastt said:
Start like you are doing a regular quote. Before you hit submit though, copy and paste everything in the window. Then, DON'T HIT SUBMIT....hit the back button. Go to the other quote, hit "quote" then paste in what you copied before.

Basically you are copying and pasting. In the first quote you saved the information to the "clipboard" and then pasted it in the second quote and so on.

I don't know if this is any clearer.....
Thanks Rebecca I had my dd help while you were typing. now next time I just need the quotes in the right order.

Ok next ? How do you start a thread? I forgot

pamperedlinda said:
I'm a bad mommy too....I made my son watch dvd's all evening too I could feed my CS addiction! I promised to play with him tomorrow to make up for it though

My son played the X-Box all night so I could "clean my desk". I told my husband that is what I was going to do, but then I logged on and saw this thread. I have been working on it though and am almost done. I will have to finish it tomorrow. I think it took me about 5 hours because I have to check on here for updates every 30 seconds :eek:

CAmomCookin4U said:
Thanks Rebecca I had my dd help while you were typing. now next time I just need the quotes in the right order.

Oh, I am never going to get to bed!

Go to the forum that you want your thread in and click the new thread button at the top of the page.

Go to the forum you want the thread in, and hit "New Thread" in the top left.

Way to go Laurel!

I think we hijacked this thread. Sorry for all those reading...I'll stop now.

Rebecca, we've got to stop posting the same thing at the same time......

My husband just went on to bed without me and asked me if I was planning on getting any sleep tonight.

I will be about to fall asleep during church tomorrow ....wait I mean today!

rebeccastt said:
Go to the forum you want the thread in, and hit "New Thread" in the top left.

Way to go Laurel!

I think we hijacked this thread. Sorry for all those reading...I'll stop now.
i will try that when im ready thanks:)

CAmomCookin4U said:

pamperedlinda said:
I promised to play with him tomorrow to make up for it though
better not see you on here tomorrow then....LOL
This is a test for the multiple quotes thing

Yeah, thanks you guys....this is cool...

CAmomCookin4U said:
i will try that when im ready thanks:)
Did you ever make it to your movie or have you been glued to your screen wearing out the new posts button?

gilliandanielle said:
Did you ever make it to your movie or have you been glued to your screen wearing out the new posts button?

Yes we did we just got back actually about 20 minutes ago.
We saw Wild Hogs with John travolta/William H Macy/ Martin Lawrence/Tim Allen and soooooo many more. It was histerical from the first second to the last. we were RITI'S Rolling in The Isle's:D :D :D

I am glad it was good! I thought it would be good because of who was in it, but then the previews looked not as good...

gilliandanielle said:
I am glad it was good! I thought it would be good because of who was in it, but then the previews looked not as good...
I know the critics (losers) said it was stupid.
Well it was stupid but funny stupid. What a great break from all the reading:)

Seriously tho we (my dd's. 20,16 1/2, and I) laughed the whole time along with the compoletely packed theatre. There was not even a crappy seat left.

This thread is absolutely disgusting. I still don't see anything suspicious and I cannot believe everyone is ganging up to flame Darby. I would have logged out long ago if I were her. You people have WAY too much time on your hands. I think we know each other here. I realize that it is the internet, but really now, how well do you really know your own cluster-mates? Your babysitter? Your own husband??

The thread lurkers are what really make me sick. Here they are, reading along, not wanting to step in. Just take a frickin' side! I believe that if you see an injustice, stand between a victim and her bullies! Don't just stand there watching like a coward! If more people stood up to injustice, those planes would've never taken down the World Trade Center towers. All of those "lurkers" on those planes should have taken those box-cutter men down before the planes crashed.
Either participate in the thread or don't, but don't just read along without taking a stand here.

Paige Dixon said:
This thread is absolutely disgusting. I still don't see anything suspicious and I cannot believe everyone is ganging up to flame Darby. I would have logged out long ago if I were her. You people have WAY too much time on your hands. I think we know each other here. I realize that it is the internet, but really now, how well do you really know your own cluster-mates? Your babysitter? Your own husband??

The thread lurkers are what really make me sick. Here they are, reading along, not wanting to step in. Just take a frickin' side! I believe that if you see an injustice, stand between a victim and her bullies! Don't just stand there watching like a coward! If more people stood up to injustice, those planes would've never taken down the World Trade Center towers. All of those "lurkers" on those planes should have taken those box-cutter men down before the planes crashed.
Either participate in the thread or don't, but don't just read along without taking a stand here.

OMG HOW CAN YOU COMPARE 9/11 TO THIS!?!?!?!?! Were you on one of those planes? How dare you to say what the passangers should have done! I am fortunate enough I did not know anyone in this whole tragedy, but I would NEVER judge any of them. After an event has taken place it is very easy to sit back and say well susie should have done this and johnie should have done this. Maybe I'm just seeing red because you said that the passengers on those planes were "cowards" when they were scared to death. If you were never in that situation you can not know how you would react, so please do not judge any of them!!

Paige Dixon said:

Here is a fact that Darby posted that was pretty damming evidence. On 2/8/7 Darby posted that her shipment was stolen. Many Cheffers donated money so she wouldn't have to pay for everything herself.

Yesterday (3/3/7) she posted a "copy" of the check she wrote front and backside. On this check their was no check number and her name was not on it. She said the scanner cut it off, but the check had a top design on it that matched the bottom design. (this means it could not have been cut off)

When a check is cashed the bank prints the dollar amount of the check after the checking account number on the bottom of the check on the front...this was not on there. (means not cashed)

What was printed on the "back" of the check from the bank has a date of 1/30/07 Now this is before her show was even "stolen" so the back of the check that she posted could not be from the cheffers donation to her so SHE LIED about the donating everyones money.

The back and front of the check that she posted do not match.

Paige Dixon said:

1. If you don't see anything suspicious, then you and I have very different definitions of the word suspicious.

2. I know my husband quite well, thank you.

3. How do you know that there is a single lurker on this site? Just because there are people logged into Chef Success doesn't mean that they are reading this post.

4. Just because someone doesn't post doesn't mean that they are lurking. Just as not everyone needs to hear themself talk, some people may not have posted because someone else already said what they felt needed to be said.

5. Your reference to the 9/11 attack is just deplorable, and you trivialize the lives all those who died in any of those attacks by the comparison. How shallow of you.

cooking.with.ann said:
1. If you don't see anything suspicious, then you and I have very different definitions of the word suspicious.

2. I know my husband quite well, thank you.

3. How do you know that there is a single lurker on this site? Just because there are people logged into Chef Success doesn't mean that they are reading this post.

4. Just because someone doesn't post doesn't mean that they are lurking. Just as not everyone needs to hear themself talk, some people may not have posted because someone else already said what they felt needed to be said.

5. Your reference to the 9/11 attack is just deplorable, and you trivialize the lives all those who died in any of those attacks by the comparison. How shallow of you.

I fully agree.

I also know my DH very well.

rebeccastt said:
I know we'd all like to have a sense of security back, but if we add our consultant's number to our signature, what's to keep someone from making up a number? We have no way of verifying if a number is authentic! Anyone have any ideas on this?
I didn't add it as a way to give anyone else a sense of security, but instead as a reaction to Darby's thinly-veiled threat:
thechefofnorthbend said:
I didnt know that anyone (besides your upline) could call and get information about any consultant. That to me is really interesting. Good to know in case I question someones motives, I could always call HO up and start my own investigation.

Last edited:
Chefgirl2 said:
OK I signed in 1999and I'm 145840. I'll be calling PC tomorrow to put a guard on my account...and we all know why...Thanks to Darby for the not so veiled threat...

Dinner was great! But poor DH just heard me vent. I think having me on CS all day..literally...was his real gift to me. When you all see him on the trip tell him how great he is...Whoohoo PB you rock!

PC and CS will be better off without the nastiness and negativity we have had lately. Keep a look out for similar vocabulary and odd suggestions until Greg has this completely secure. Who knows who is lurking.

Thanks for all of the B-Day wishes! Elaine

Which trip are you going on Elaine?

Paige Dixon said:

We are all entitled to an opinion. Maybe you were not duped like we were or maybe you should read the evidence again, it's pretty damning when you re-read it (both threads). I too really didn't want to believe what I was reading or that I had been victimized - and I tried very hard not to, but the evidence just kept mounding. And, yes, we are mad about it.

As for your last two sentences....I have no words suitable for posting.....

Last edited:
Paige Dixon said:
there watching like a coward! If more people stood up to injustice, those planes would've never taken down the World Trade Center towers. All of those "lurkers" on those planes should have taken those box-cutter men down before the planes crashed.

okay now THAT was uncalled for !!! I think maybe just maybe YOU should think before you post!!! :mad:

WOW!!!!! Holy C**P!!!!

Can this thread take any more wrong turns!

This gal Darby is why I have such a suspicious nature. I felt for her in the original thread where her boxes were stolen but something just seemed wierd to me. No way was I sending money.
One time UPS delivered one of my hosts 3 boxes to a totally different address. I called HO. They immediately shipped the host a replacement box and took care of the misdelivered one. No questions no hassle.

Originally Posted by Paige Dixon
there watching like a coward! If more people stood up to injustice, those planes would've never taken down the World Trade Center towers. All of those "lurkers" on those planes should have taken those box-cutter men down before the planes crashed.

As for this I have no words to explain how misguided I think your rationality is!

Last edited:
I cannot even believe this thread is being compared to 9/11. I have absolutely nothing to say except that I am speechless. :eek: :( :eek: :mad:

Atlantis Wave 1
dannyzmom said:
Which trip are you going on Elaine?

We are going on To Atlantis on Wave 1!
But, if you all know anything about Louisville, Kentucky where I live, then you know the week we'll be in Atlantis is Derby week! We'll miss a lot of the most fun week of the year, here in KY! It is one big party. We have the Boat Races, a huge Derby Parade, The Balloon glow with races, the oaks races and of course the KY Derby races. Plus, they have live bands everynight for about 10 days at Waterfront Park...it is so much fun!!

We can't take wave 2 because my son's bday is then and we missed it last year on the cruise:rolleyes:

That's okay!! I can't wait to sink my feet in the sand and meet a lot of you!

etteluap70PC said:
WOW!!!!! Holy C**P!!!!

Can this thread take any more wrong turns!

This gal Darby is why I have such a suspicious nature. I felt for her in the original thread where her boxes were stolen but something just seemed wierd to me. No way was I sending money.
One time UPS delivered one of my hosts 3 boxws to a totally different address. I called HO. They immediately shipped the host a replacement box and took care of the misdelivered one. No questions no hassle.

Originally Posted by Paige Dixon

As for this I have no words to explain how misguided I think your rationality is

That is quite a statement...Maybe you want to edit that Paige. There are a lot of people that would be really offended by that. Go to your original reply and hit edit if you want. I don't know if it will take off the replies. Let's hope.

Like it has been said. Read both threads and make an informed opinion. These are facts. Even if Darby comes up w/ a check...the show was never stolen...none of this is real.

Paige Dixon said:
If more people stood up to injustice, those planes would've never taken down the World Trade Center towers. All of those "lurkers" on those planes should have taken those box-cutter men down before the planes crashed.

This is the most disgusting post I have ever read.

SHAME ON YOU!! SHAME ON YOU!! SHAME ON YOU!!!

I hope you re-read what you posted and feel horrible not only for comparing people on here to those dispickable animals, but calling those people who lost their lives "lurkers". How can those poor souls rest in peace with comments like that. I really can't believe I have read this today. I'm ashamed that their are people out there that would make those kinds of statements.
If there is anybody on here right now who lost anybody in 9/11 please know that my heart is full of shame right now. PEACE!!

I wasn't trying to compare this to the atrocity from 9/11, but point out that the fact that people seem to stand by and watch rather than act when they see wrong.

I know there are lurkers because many commented that they are "staying out of this thread" except to comment on something technical.

I can't believe that someone would spend this much time and effort to gain a couple hundred dollars. Imagine what would have been made by spending that time and effort on the business. People ganging up on one idea is different. I hate to see everyone gang up on one person.

<h2>1. What are my options if a cheffer refuses to pay for an item I sold them?</h2><p>If a cheffer has not paid for an item you sold them, your first step should be to reach out to them through email or private message to remind them of the payment and ask for an update. If they still do not respond or refuse to pay, you can escalate the issue to your manager or the customer service team at Pampered Chef for further assistance.</p><h2>2. What should I do if a cheffer is not responding to my emails regarding non-payment?</h2><p>If a cheffer is not responding to your emails regarding non-payment, you can try reaching out to them through a different method such as a phone call or a private message on a different platform. If they still do not respond, you can escalate the issue to your manager or the customer service team at Pampered Chef for further assistance.</p><h2>3. Can I take legal action against a cheffer who refuses to pay?</h2><p>If all attempts to reach a resolution with the cheffer have been unsuccessful, you may consider taking legal action. However, it is always best to try to resolve the issue through communication first and only pursue legal action as a last resort.</p><h2>4. How does Pampered Chef handle non-payment issues between cheffers?</h2><p>Pampered Chef takes non-payment issues seriously and has a dedicated customer service team to assist with resolving these types of issues. They may reach out to both parties involved to gather more information and help mediate a resolution.</p><h2>5. What should I do if the cheffer who has not paid is a prominent poster in the community?</h2><p>If the cheffer who has not paid is a prominent poster in the community, it may be beneficial to reach out to them privately first before escalating the issue. They may have a valid reason for not paying and it is always best to try to resolve the issue through communication before involving others or taking legal action.</p>

Related to Non-Payment: What to Do When a Cheffer Refuses to Answer?

1. What are my options if a cheffer refuses to pay for an item I sold them?

If a cheffer has not paid for an item you sold them, your first step should be to reach out to them through email or private message to remind them of the payment and ask for an update. If they still do not respond or refuse to pay, you can escalate the issue to your manager or the customer service team at Pampered Chef for further assistance.

2. What should I do if a cheffer is not responding to my emails regarding non-payment?

If a cheffer is not responding to your emails regarding non-payment, you can try reaching out to them through a different method such as a phone call or a private message on a different platform. If they still do not respond, you can escalate the issue to your manager or the customer service team at Pampered Chef for further assistance.

3. Can I take legal action against a cheffer who refuses to pay?

If all attempts to reach a resolution with the cheffer have been unsuccessful, you may consider taking legal action. However, it is always best to try to resolve the issue through communication first and only pursue legal action as a last resort.

4. How does Pampered Chef handle non-payment issues between cheffers?

Pampered Chef takes non-payment issues seriously and has a dedicated customer service team to assist with resolving these types of issues. They may reach out to both parties involved to gather more information and help mediate a resolution.

5. What should I do if the cheffer who has not paid is a prominent poster in the community?

If the cheffer who has not paid is a prominent poster in the community, it may be beneficial to reach out to them privately first before escalating the issue. They may have a valid reason for not paying and it is always best to try to resolve the issue through communication before involving others or taking legal action.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
finley1991
  • RMDave
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies