• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Nmd and Spring Into Action Event

In summary, the Spring Into Action event offers a 50% rebate on registration for those who submit two shows during January, but those who are not directors will have to pay $6 per person out of their own pockets. The flyer that Kate is creating will include information on how to register and will be posted on Monday.
finley1991
Aany thoughts on how to encourage people to take the day off of work (if they have to) to attend the Spring Into Action event?

And they aren't anywhere near being trip-earners so that wouldn't be a draw for them... the free product maybe but I know they would be bummed if it turned out to be a spice or something (even though I know the training they will get will be worth it!)

And one other question... if we are not directors, will we get support materials for NMD in January? Does anyone know?

At my Directors meeting we were talking about an incentive to get the to go. We are offering something like, register by ___________ and submit 2 shows for January and get 50% rebate on your registration.

Would you be the one giving the rebate? 2 shows in January would be a minimum of $10 activity bonus and $9 override. I guess that means you're shelling out $6 per person out of your own pocket.

Yes it is a rebate all our Directors are doing. Now that I looked back at my notes, we said $15 in rebate. We are in the makes of a flyer and announcing it to our clusters.
We feel that it is important to get them there.
Of course it is 1-2 hours away, so we are now looking at going the night before.

Once you have the flyer Melissa can you please share it? Thanks!

I was actually thinking about offering an incentive too.....I don't mind shelling out the $$$ for people to actually submit shows & then go to the training but I'd like to make it something that they have to work towards.....maybe 2 different levels...
the ones that will submit 2 shows get...........
if you submit $1250 in sales you get.........

what do you think??
i'm making up a flyer right now & i'll let you know

Our flyer is still in the works, will post when I have it.

Anne, I do like the 2 levels.

ok here's my flyer so far.....what do you think??

Attachments

• spring.into.action.incentive.pdf
    180 KB · Views: 211
Is there anyway to make it Word?

Just a thought, it says "my incentive for you" but not "when you attend the event".

thanks Kate I'll change that on the flyer on Monday & repost it.

Chef Kearns said:
Is there anyway to make it Word?

I made it in Publisher so I'll try to convert it to a word file 4 u on Monday when i get back to work

Related to Nmd and Spring Into Action Event

1. What is Nmd and Spring Into Action Event?

The Nmd and Spring Into Action Event is a seasonal promotion and sale by Pampered Chef, featuring a variety of new and discounted products for the spring season.

2. When is the Nmd and Spring Into Action Event?

The Nmd and Spring Into Action Event typically runs from mid-March to mid-April, but the exact dates may vary each year. Keep an eye out for announcements and promotions from Pampered Chef to stay updated.

3. Can anyone attend the Nmd and Spring Into Action Event?

Yes, the Nmd and Spring Into Action Event is open to everyone. You do not have to be a consultant or have a Pampered Chef account to participate in the event and take advantage of the deals.

4. Are there any special offers during the Nmd and Spring Into Action Event?

Yes, during the Nmd and Spring Into Action Event, Pampered Chef offers discounts on select products, as well as special bundles and limited-time offers. These deals are only available during the event, so be sure to check them out before they're gone!

5. How can I stay updated on the Nmd and Spring Into Action Event?

You can stay updated on the Nmd and Spring Into Action Event by following Pampered Chef on social media, signing up for their email newsletter, or checking their website regularly. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for more information about the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Laurah22
  • chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies