• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie Question: Supply Order Balance Zero?

In summary, if your supply order balance is showing as zero, it means that you have already paid off your balance or have not yet placed any orders. You can check your balance by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "My Account" section. Even if your balance is zero, you can still place orders, but you will need to pay the balance before future orders can be processed. To make a payment, log into your account and navigate to the "My Account" section, then select the option to make a payment. If you do not pay off your supply order balance, your account may be placed on hold and there may be late fees or penalties applied. It is important to keep your account in good standing to
Pampered_Dawn
I'm a newbee and have a question. Is there a min dollar amout needed for supply orders or something? I sent an order in just for the three HWC products and I got a conformation e-mail. Today, when I checked to see when it will be sent I noticed there was nothing about it. When I went back and looked in PPP, the supply order didn't list any products and had a zero balance (My money was never withdrawn). Did I do something wrong? Should I just send a different order? :confused:

Pampered_Dawn said:
I'm a newbee and have a question. Is there a min dollar amout needed for supply orders or something? I sent an order in just for the three HWC products and I got a conformation e-mail. Today, when I checked to see when it will be sent I noticed there was nothing about it. When I went back and looked in PPP, the supply order didn't list any products and had a zero balance (My money was never withdrawn). Did I do something wrong? Should I just send a different order? :confused:

I would call HO and see if they ever received the order. You do not want to resend and then end up with two shipments. As far as I know there is no minimum that I have ever head about.

ya it might take some more time for it to show up. i know that my kit didn't even show up on the CC till like 2 weeks after I got it! haha

Related to Newbie Question: Supply Order Balance Zero?

1. What does it mean if my supply order balance is showing as zero?

If your supply order balance is showing as zero, it means that you do not currently owe any money for your orders. This could be because you have already paid off your balance, or because you have not yet placed any orders.

2. How do I check my supply order balance?

You can easily check your supply order balance by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "My Account" section. From there, you can view your current balance and any past orders that may have contributed to it.

3. Can I still place orders if my supply order balance is zero?

Yes, you can still place orders even if your supply order balance is zero. However, please note that you will need to pay the balance before any future orders can be processed and shipped.

4. How do I make a payment towards my supply order balance?

You can make a payment towards your supply order balance by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "My Account" section. From there, you can select the option to make a payment and follow the prompts to complete the transaction.

5. What happens if I do not pay off my supply order balance?

If you do not pay off your supply order balance, your account may be placed on hold and you will not be able to place any further orders until the balance is paid. Additionally, there may be late fees or other penalties applied to your account. It is important to keep your account in good standing to avoid any issues with ordering in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • cheferikab
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies