• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie Question - Guest Special for Host?

C
chelynn
Can the host get the Barbecue Basting Bottle for free if she spends $60 (after all discounts and free products are taken off)?

Yes she can!

Fabulous! Thanks!! :)

Related to Newbie Question - Guest Special for Host?

1. Can the Barbecue Basting Bottle be redeemed for free with a $60 purchase?

No, the Barbecue Basting Bottle is not eligible for redemption as a free product with a $60 purchase. This offer is only valid for certain guest specials specified by the company.

2. Is the $60 purchase requirement before or after discounts and free products are applied?

The $60 purchase requirement is typically after all discounts and free products have been taken off. However, it is important to check the specific terms and conditions of the promotion to confirm.

3. If I am a host and I spend $60, can I receive the Barbecue Basting Bottle for free?

No, this offer is only available for guests. Hosts have their own set of rewards and benefits, which may include exclusive discounts and free products.

4. Can the Barbecue Basting Bottle be redeemed for free with a host's credit or rewards?

No, this offer is only available for guests and cannot be redeemed using a host's credit or rewards.

5. Is there a limit to how many Barbecue Basting Bottles a guest can receive for free with a $60 purchase?

The limit for free Barbecue Basting Bottles may vary depending on the specific promotion. It is important to check the terms and conditions for the offer to confirm the limit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heidabear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heidabear
  • heidabear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • K.Shaffer