• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie Preparing for First Festival: Advice Welcome!

In summary, when preparing for your first festival, remember to pack light but bring all the essentials such as a tent, sleeping bag, and comfortable clothes and shoes. Also, don't forget to bring sunscreen, bug spray, and a reusable water bottle. It's also a good idea to bring cash, a portable phone charger, and any necessary medication. For food, it's recommended to bring snacks and easy-to-prepare meals like granola bars, fruits, and nuts, as well as sandwiches, instant noodles, and canned foods. To stay comfortable, dress in layers, wear comfortable shoes, and bring a hat, sunglasses, and a portable fan or misting fan. Be prepared for all types of weather by bringing rain gear and a
Camoblonde39
I am still fairly new and I am doing my first Festival on Saturday. Any suggestions or good tips? I have order slips, catalogs, drawing prize slips, recruiting information and a flier w/lots of good info and a free recipe. Anything I am forgetting? Any help or suggestions are much appreciated.

I just set up my first on for june 1st would also love imput!

Have resonable expectations. I don't know the cost of the booth, but I usually am happy with one real booking. Most people don't book at the booth. Keep calling the Yes's and Maybe's once each month. Sometimes it takes a full year for them to book.

Most important is to call your leads within 24 hours.

Related to Newbie Preparing for First Festival: Advice Welcome!

1. What should I bring to my first festival?

It's important to pack light, but make sure you have all the essentials. Bring a tent, sleeping bag, and comfortable clothes and shoes. Don't forget to bring sunscreen, bug spray, and a reusable water bottle. It's also a good idea to bring cash, a portable phone charger, and any necessary medication.

2. What kind of food should I bring?

Many festivals have food vendors, but it's always a good idea to bring some snacks and easy-to-prepare meals. Granola bars, fruits, and nuts are great options for quick snacks. You can also bring sandwiches, instant noodles, and canned foods that can be easily heated over a fire or camp stove.

3. How can I stay comfortable during the festival?

Make sure to dress in layers and wear comfortable shoes. Bring a hat and sunglasses to protect yourself from the sun. It's also a good idea to bring a small portable fan or hand-held misting fan to keep cool. Don't forget to bring a light blanket or hoodie for cooler nights.

4. What should I expect in terms of weather?

The weather at festivals can be unpredictable, so be prepared for all types of weather. Bring rain gear, such as a poncho or rain jacket, in case of unexpected rain. It's also a good idea to bring a small tarp to cover your tent in case of heavy rain.

5. How can I stay safe at the festival?

Make sure to stay hydrated and drink plenty of water. It's also important to pace yourself and not overdo it with alcohol or other substances. Stick with a group of friends and have a designated meeting spot in case you get separated. Finally, always trust your instincts and avoid any unsafe situations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jodiga1
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Oracle
  • HH_04
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • malori