• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie Needs Business Card Info

In summary, Pampered Chef has a policy stating that you should identify yourself as "your name Independent Consultant for The Pampered Chef", and you cannot use any logo or the PC tagline.
cookinwithjen
I am new at PC, and my grand opening is mid-april so I am not ordering my kit until the end of next week. I would like to have business cards made to hand out before my show but I am sure that there are some rules as to what can and cannot go on the business cards. Can anyone share some info with me?;)

I use Vista Print - link in my siggy. You cannot use the "tagline" or use PC's logo unless you get the cards from Merrill, our licensed vendor.You have to use the R symbol after Pampered Chef.You have to identify yourself properly (as an Independent Consultant) per our policies and procedures.I like to put a recipe on the back of mine.Others put reminder lines for their shows or other things.I'll find the link to mine I've posted before in just a minute.

P.S. If you get some now, I'd recommend the free ones at Vista Print because when you get some later, you will want to include your consultant number most likely.

You are right, I will want to include my consultant number and hopefully my PWS. But for now I have neither, so I would like to have something barebones to hand out for at least my grand opening. Thanks for this help!

Thank you very much!
I sent over the email as well.
Much appreciated !!!

Janet--Where on Vista did you find that apron and chef hat clipart? It seems like I have looked through everything on there and can not find it anywhere.

ChefTPhad said:
Janet--Where on Vista did you find that apron and chef hat clipart? It seems like I have looked through everything on there and can not find it anywhere.

It used to be on there, went away for awhile, came back again and it may be gone again...I'll look in just a bit...

The Chef hat and apron are still there, you need to go to the premium business cards and click on design my own logo. Then go under restaurants. HTH! :chef:

Great Heather - thanks!

stupid question...how do you do the (R) after The Pampered Chef (R) on Vista Print??

I type it in something else - Word usually autoformats it, or go to character map - and cut and paste.I'm sure there's another way, but it works easily!!

Cookin Kristen said:
stupid question...how do you do the (R) after The Pampered Chef (R) on Vista Print??

I put it in a word document then cut and paste to Vista...

In Microsoft word just type in (R) then press enter. The trademark symbol will appear automatically.

Or you could hold down the ALT key and type 0174 on the number pad (next to the letter keys, not on top).

Debala715 said:
Or you could hold down the ALT key and type 0174 on the number pad (next to the letter keys, not on top).
Darn laptop. I used to know all sorts of num codes. And don't get me started on data entry on a laptop!!

But, my laptop is harder to lug in the den during Survivor, so I guess it all works out.

LOL, or you can do like me, get a laptop that has a number keypad. I love it!

There are a couple other threads out there right now where people posted their buis cards. just type in Business cards in the search box.

I just made new ones on vista and re read the PC advertising Policies and it specifically states you should list yourself as "your name Independent Consultant for The Pampered Chef" You can not use any logo or the PC tagline.

Thank you all! You guys are great!:love:

Related to Newbie Needs Business Card Info

1. What information should I include on my business cards?

Your business cards should include your name, title or job description, company name, contact information (phone number, email, and website), and any relevant social media handles.

2. Can I use my own design for my business cards?

Yes, you can use your own design for your business cards. However, we recommend using our customizable templates for a professional and consistent look.

3. How many business cards should I order?

The number of business cards you should order depends on your networking and marketing needs. We suggest ordering a minimum of 250 to start, but you can always order more as needed.

4. Can I include a special offer or promotion on my business cards?

Yes, you can include a special offer or promotion on your business cards. Just make sure to keep the information concise and easy to read.

5. How long does it take to receive my business cards?

The production and shipping time for business cards vary depending on the shipping method and location. You can expect to receive your business cards within 7-10 business days after placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • amgreen66
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heather223