• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New & Used Items for Sale - Email for List!

In summary, the "New & Used Items for Sale" list typically includes a variety of kitchen gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and other items that are sold by Pampered Chef, which may be new or gently used. To request the list, you can send an email to the designated address and expect a response within 1-2 business days. Prices on the list are negotiable, but already discounted. However, items cannot be purchased online and all sales are final with no warranty or return policy.
Pam Moore
I have several items for sale some dsc and some new all items still in the box email me for a list thanks [email protected]

sent you an email.....

you've got mail!

thanks I have answer severval msg today. I hope I got everybody.

If I missed you please send me another msg. Will resend. Thanks.

God Bless.

bumpinghello still have things for sale

just sent you an email:)

thank you ladies just sent you a copy of the list let me know if you get it or not.

What types of products are included in the "New & Used Items for Sale" list?

The "New & Used Items for Sale" list typically includes a variety of kitchen gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and other items that are sold by Pampered Chef. These products may be new or gently used.

How can I request the list of "New & Used Items for Sale"?

You can request the list of "New & Used Items for Sale" by sending an email to the designated email address provided. Once you send the email, you should receive a response with the list of available items within 1-2 business days.

Are the prices for the items on the list negotiable?

Yes, the prices for the items on the list are negotiable. However, keep in mind that the prices are already discounted and may not be able to be lowered further.

Can I purchase items from the "New & Used Items for Sale" list online?

No, unfortunately, you cannot purchase items from the "New & Used Items for Sale" list online. The list is only available through email and all purchases must be made in person or through the email contact provided.

Is there a warranty or return policy for items purchased from the "New & Used Items for Sale" list?

There is no warranty or return policy for items purchased from the "New & Used Items for Sale" list. All sales are final, so please make sure to carefully review the list and ask any questions before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NKelsey
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcheatham08
  • pcchefjane
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay