• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to Pampered Chef? Meet Erin, mom of two and successful consultant!

In summary, to become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can visit the company's website and click on the "Join" button. No previous sales experience is necessary, as the company provides training and support for all consultants. The cost to join varies depending on the starter kit chosen, but there are often promotions and discounts available. Consultants can start earning money right away with their first few shows, and can potentially increase their income through hosting more parties and recruiting a team. Pampered Chef also provides ongoing support and resources for consultants, such as a personal website and access to a community of experienced consultants for advice and support.
erin
Hello! I just wanted to introduce myself! I'm Erin and I'm mom to a 4 year old and a 2 month old, and just started Pampered Chef last month. I just got through my 30 days as of Friday, and got my 4 shows in and already have 2 recruits!! I found this community a few weeks ago and have been learning a lot from all of you already. I look forward to learning and interacting with you!!

Welcome and congratulations!!!!! You are off to a SUPER start!

Welcome Erin!

You are off to a great start! Your enthusiasm will get you far.

Welcome, and way to go!!

Those PC dollars you're earning will come in soooo handy!!

Welcome aboard!!:)

Welcome!!!

Great Name...BTW!! LOL

Welcome, sounds like you are doing great!

Welcome! Great way to start your business!!!:thumbup:

Congrats on am amazing start!:D

Welcome! You're off to a wonderful start.

Welcome, great start!! Keep it up!! You will love it all!!

Hi Erin!! Welcome to our nutty little corner of the internet!!!!

Hi allHi! I thought I'd take the opportunity to introduce myself as well. I'm Marisa and I'm a new consultant as of today. I have 5 shows lined up while I'm impatiently waiting for my kit. lol I'm so excited to be doing this! My recruiter told me of this site so while I'm playing the waiting game, I've been reading your posts. I've gotten tons of information and ideas from all of you. Thanks so much! Good luck and continued success to you all !!

Congrats to both of you!! you are off to a great start!

Erin, you will have to share how you already got two recruits!! Were they people you knew or guests at a show? Great job!!

Trust me spending your PC$ will be tons of fun!

Layla

You're doing great!! Congrats! And Welcome to PC and Chef Success! :D ;)

Related to New to Pampered Chef? Meet Erin, mom of two and successful consultant!

1. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can visit the company's website and click on the "Join" button. From there, you will be guided through the process of signing up and starting your own business with Pampered Chef.

2. Do I need to have previous sales experience to be successful with Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need to have previous sales experience to be successful with Pampered Chef. The company provides training and support for all consultants, and many successful consultants come from various backgrounds.

3. How much does it cost to join Pampered Chef?

The cost to join Pampered Chef varies depending on the starter kit you choose. The basic kit is $109 plus tax and shipping, and there are also larger kits available for a higher cost. However, the company often offers promotions and discounts for new consultants.

4. How long does it take to start earning money with Pampered Chef?

This will vary for each consultant, but it is possible to start earning money right away with your first few shows. The more shows and parties you host, the more potential for income you have. Additionally, recruiting and building a team can also increase your earning potential.

5. What kind of support and resources does Pampered Chef provide for consultants?

Pampered Chef provides ongoing support for all consultants, including training and resources for building and growing your business. This includes access to a personal website, marketing materials, and a community of experienced consultants who are willing to offer advice and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tsmarr
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • ecou2018
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ecou2018
  • Deborah Marshall