• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to Pampered Chef: Are You Ready to Join the Community?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. They also provide recipes and cooking tips to customers. To join the community, you can sign up through a consultant or on their website. Benefits of joining include earning commissions and discounts, as well as receiving support and training. Previous sales experience is not required, as the company provides training. You can join Pampered Chef even if you have a full-time job, as they offer a flexible schedule for their consultants.
PCx2startermom
Hello, my name is Rebecca but you can call me BK. Everyone has since my aunt came up with it. I'm 23 and already have two kids. They're twins, boy and girl, and are closing in on two. They'll be two just before August. My husband is in the Nat. Guard and does security. Currently we live in Oregon. We hope to move as soon as hubby is able to go active duty, three years. As of this moment I have two SAHB, Freedom United Team and Pampered Chef. I've never been to a show before but have heard LOADS from my mother-in-law. She still has LOTS of her old equipment and cookbooks. She's lent a few books and given me the copies. I'm SO happy and excited about this venture. Even though I've been doing it for about two months. Then again I am a bit shy.Feel free to msg me.

Welcome Rebecca! Good luck with your new business:)

Congrats and Welcome!

WELCOME!!!!! We're glad you're here.

Welcome and best wishes on your businesses.

Congrants BK and welcome to this amazing site!!

Good for you BK....and thank you and your family for serving in this great nations armed service.

Hi BK! I'm new with PC also, signed up April 2nd. I have frat. twin girls who turned 2 in Feb. and a son who turned 5 in Feb. This is my first home buisness and so far its been lots of fun!

Welcome BK and Amanda! You both made a great start by joining Chef Success, where you'll learn tons, and 'meet' some amazing people. Look forward to reading the success stories from both of you, and watching your business grow.As Emiscookin has proven, don't be afraid to ask questions!

Welcome BK & Amanda! This is such a great group of people! It is such a wonderful resource to have. You can ask a question at just about any time of day and have an answer within minutes! I think of this as my extended cluster! (Aren't you people lucky! LOL)

1. What is Pampered Chef and what do they offer?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. They also have a wide range of recipes and cooking tips available for customers to use.

2. How do I join the Pampered Chef community?

To join the Pampered Chef community, you can sign up through a consultant or on their website. As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to sell products, earn discounts, and receive support and training from the company.

3. What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef?

As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn a commission on sales, receive discounts on products, and have access to training and support from the company. You will also have the chance to connect with other Pampered Chef consultants and customers through events and social media.

4. Do I need to have previous sales experience to join Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need previous sales experience to join Pampered Chef. The company provides training and support to help you build your business and succeed as a consultant.

5. Can I still join Pampered Chef if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can join Pampered Chef even if you have a full-time job. The company allows for a flexible schedule, so you can work your business around your other commitments. Many consultants start as a side hustle and eventually turn it into a full-time career.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cynthia Shugart
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kathy Phillips
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SPlant