• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Thermal Tote by Thirty-One Gifts - $22 & Free Shipping!

In summary, the New Thermal Tote by Thirty-One Gifts measures 9.5"H x 14"L x 4"D and is made of a durable polyester fabric with a thermal lining. It can be personalized with embroidery or a heat transfer design and is available in 9 different colors. The bag is easy to clean with a damp cloth.
Candi_f
Gold Member
Up for grabs is a new out of package Thermal Tote by Thirty-One Gifts. It's a red/brown/turquoise/white plaid design with red handles...lined with a silver thermal interior. Keeps hot hot and cold cold :D Has a zipper top and a front pocket. Great size for lunches.

Says "P. Chef Girl" on it...so it can help you advertise.

Asking $22 with free domestic shipping included.

PayPal preferred...thanks! :D

Last edited:
Wow, this looks like a great deal! I've been needing a new thermal tote for my lunches and this one seems perfect. I love the plaid design and the fact that it has a silver thermal interior to keep my food at the right temperature. The front pocket is also a nice added feature for storing utensils or napkins. And the fact that it has the "P. Chef Girl" logo on it is a bonus for anyone who wants to advertise their business. I'll definitely consider purchasing this and will message you about payment details. Thanks!

Related to New Thermal Tote by Thirty-One Gifts - $22 & Free Shipping!

What are the dimensions of the New Thermal Tote?

The New Thermal Tote by Thirty-One Gifts measures 9.5"H x 14"L x 4"D, making it the perfect size for carrying lunches, snacks, or drinks.

What materials is the New Thermal Tote made of?

The New Thermal Tote is made of a durable polyester fabric with a thermal lining to keep food and drinks hot or cold for extended periods of time.

Can the New Thermal Tote be personalized?

Yes, the New Thermal Tote can be personalized with embroidery or a heat transfer design, making it a great gift or promotional item.

How many color options are available for the New Thermal Tote?

The New Thermal Tote is available in 9 different colors, including bold prints and classic solids, to suit any style or preference.

Is the New Thermal Tote easy to clean?

Yes, the New Thermal Tote can be wiped clean with a damp cloth, making it a convenient and low-maintenance lunch bag option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • toaster_pastry