• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Seller: Shipping Supplies & Products - What's Your Method?

In summary, to order shipping supplies for your Pampered Chef products, log in to your account and go to the "My Business" tab. There is no minimum order requirement and you can track your order by going to the "Order History" section. Shipping supplies typically arrive within 5-7 business days and unfortunately, returns or exchanges are not offered. Contact customer service if you receive damaged or incorrect supplies.
skaugchef
Gold Member
I'm new to selling on here. For those of you that have sold supplies or products on here. What shipping method do you usually use? How do you figure out the shipping cost? Do you go to each: post office, fedex, ups and have them weigh it? Or do you weigh it at home & Is there a website where you can enter the weight & the from zip code & to zip code that will give you the cost?

I havent sold anything but when I have purchased a few items they have come fron the post office

You can take a box to the post office and tell them the zip code it's going to and they can tell you the prices for shipping. Another way is to buy a small postal scale for home use, weigh the box and then go to http://www.usps.com and calculate the postage.

Last edited:

1. How do I order shipping supplies for my Pampered Chef products?

To order shipping supplies for your Pampered Chef products, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "My Business" tab. From there, click on "Order Supplies" and select the shipping supplies you need. You can choose from a variety of packaging options, including boxes, bubble mailers, and more.

2. Is there a minimum order requirement for shipping supplies?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for shipping supplies. You can order as many or as few supplies as you need for your business.

3. Can I track my shipping supplies order?

Yes, you can track your shipping supplies order by logging in to your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "My Business" tab. From there, click on "Order History" and you will be able to view the status of your order and track its shipment.

4. How long does it take for shipping supplies to arrive?

Shipping supplies typically arrive within 5-7 business days after placing your order. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location and any potential shipping delays.

5. Can I return or exchange shipping supplies?

Unfortunately, we do not offer returns or exchanges on shipping supplies. However, if you receive damaged or incorrect supplies, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ampirolli
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ampirolli
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ampirolli
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies