• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New RUFTH Trivet - Free Ordering Info

In summary, the "New RUFTH Trivet" is a versatile kitchen tool made of heat-resistant silicone with a unique grid design for air circulation. It can be used as a hot pad, trivet, or jar opener and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. To order it for free, you can host a Pampered Chef party or purchase it from a consultant or the website. It measures 7.5 inches in diameter and can be used with various types of cookware. It also comes with a one-year warranty against defects.
Can we order the new RUFTH trivet for free like last year? I just got my change over yesterday and can't find it on the order form.

Yes you can. If you are using PP or P3 it should be on there.
If you went to conference, you can't get another one, though.

IF you are using PP, you have to manually add it in. I called PC tech support the other day and he walked me through it. If you are using P3, it will automatically appear.

It's item # FN70

Related to New RUFTH Trivet - Free Ordering Info

What is the "New RUFTH Trivet" and how does it work?

The "New RUFTH Trivet" is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used as a hot pad, trivet, or even a jar opener. It is made of heat-resistant silicone and has a unique grid design that allows for air circulation, keeping your countertops safe from heat damage.

Is the "New RUFTH Trivet" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the trivet is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher and run a normal cycle.

How do I order the "New RUFTH Trivet" for free?

To order the trivet for free, you can host a Pampered Chef party and earn it as a host reward. You can also purchase the trivet from a Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website.

What is the size of the "New RUFTH Trivet" and what type of cookware can it be used with?

The trivet measures 7.5 inches in diameter and can be used with a variety of cookware such as pots, pans, casserole dishes, and even baking sheets.

Does the "New RUFTH Trivet" come with a warranty?

Yes, the trivet comes with a one-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. If you encounter any issues with your trivet, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookin to the top
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • pampered Ruth
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered Ruth
  • cwinter474