• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Delicious Recipes? Join Our Community!

In summary, the Pampered Chef community offers a wide variety of delicious recipes for appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, and desserts, as well as special dietary options. Members are encouraged to share their own recipes, and helpful tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products can be found on the website. New recipes are constantly being added, and joining the community is completely free.
AnnieB63
Hello all. I am an US Army wife and I love to cook. My husband loves to eat :) I have loved PC for many years.

I am trying to find the oil sprayer, does PC still sell these? I can't find it :-( . If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Welcome to CS!

Welcome, Annie. To answer your question, the Kitchen Spritzer was removed from the product line this season, so it's no longer available.

Welcome to Chef Success Annie!

Thank you !

Thank you !

raebates said:
Welcome, Annie. To answer your question, the Kitchen Spritzer was removed from the product line this season, so it's no longer available.

Thank you :-(

1. What types of recipes can I find in the Pampered Chef community?

The Pampered Chef community offers a wide variety of delicious recipes including appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, desserts, and more. We also have recipes for special diets such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and paleo.

2. Can I submit my own recipes to the Pampered Chef community?

Yes, we encourage our community members to share their favorite recipes with us. Simply join our community and start submitting your recipes. Who knows, your recipe might be featured on our website or in our cookbook!

3. Are there any tips or tricks for using Pampered Chef products in recipes?

Absolutely! Our community is full of experienced home cooks who love to share their tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products in recipes. You can also find helpful videos and tutorials on our website.

4. How often are new recipes added to the Pampered Chef community?

We are constantly adding new recipes to our community. Our team of chefs and home cooks are always coming up with new and delicious ideas for you to try. Make sure to check back regularly for the latest recipes.

5. Is there a cost to join the Pampered Chef community?

No, it is completely free to join our community and access all of our recipes, tips, and resources. We believe that everyone should have access to delicious and easy-to-make recipes, no matter their budget.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Diana Smith
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies