• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New June Catalogs with Cool & Serve Tray - 25/$10 Shipped!

In summary, the "New June Catalogs with Cool & Serve Tray - 25/$10 Shipped!" promotion is a limited time offer for customers to purchase 25 new June catalogs and receive a cool and serve tray for only $10, with free shipping included. This promotion cannot be mixed and matched with other catalogs and there is no limit to the number of times it can be redeemed. No promo code is needed, the discount will be applied automatically at checkout.
pcchefjane
Gold Member
I have almost 100 of the new June catalogs with the new Cool & Serve Tray on them. I bought that many since I had two recruits and was going to share with them. Well one dropped out completely and the other one was inactive May & June and still has almost all 25 of hers from the Changeover box! I am willing to sell them 25/$10 including shipped. Please email me at [email protected] since I don't get here on a regular basis very much. I do take PayPal. Thanks a bunch! I still have about 50 of the original Sp/Su that I bought the inserts for so plan on using those for the couple of shows I have so far in August.

Aww man, I just ordered 25 of them! Wish I had known. Good luck selling them!

I just sent you an email...I need some and have some huge fairs coming...this would be great!

I have sold them all! Sorry Keith! I would have loved to have sold them to you! I would like to think I could use 100 catalogs by the end of August but would rather sell them now and look at working shows in September with the new catalogs! I'll probably buy 100 new ones just because I may (fingers crossed) have 3 new recruits by then! We shall see!

What is the "New June Catalogs with Cool & Serve Tray - 25/$10 Shipped!" promotion?

The "New June Catalogs with Cool & Serve Tray - 25/$10 Shipped!" promotion is a special offer for customers to purchase 25 new June catalogs and receive a cool and serve tray for only $10, with free shipping included.

How long is this promotion available?

This promotion is available for a limited time only. The exact end date may vary, so we recommend taking advantage of this offer as soon as possible.

Can I mix and match different catalogs for this promotion?

Unfortunately, this promotion is only valid for the new June catalogs and cannot be mixed and matched with other catalogs.

Is there a limit to how many of these promotions I can purchase?

There is no limit to the number of times you can take advantage of this promotion. However, keep in mind that each purchase includes 25 catalogs and one cool and serve tray.

Do I need a promo code to redeem this offer?

No, a promo code is not needed for this promotion. Simply add the "New June Catalogs with Cool & Serve Tray - 25/$10 Shipped!" option to your cart and the discount will be applied automatically.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noelskitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
noelskitchen
  • cochef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • cookingwithlove