• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Hwc Pink Top With Layered Sleeves?

It looks great!In summary, a group of people are excited about a new top they ordered with a modern and trendy layered sleeve look. They discuss the fit, with some mentioning that the brand's clothing tends to run small. However, one person who received their top says it looks big and they love it, planning to wear it often. Another person mentions that last year there were complaints about the brand's clothing running small, but they are happy with the fit of their new top. Overall, the group seems pleased with their purchases and excited to wear their new top with different outfits.
heat123
Silver Member
I'm soo excited I just ordered this new top. Has anyone received theirs yet? If so how does it fit? Snuggly or big, relative to size? I loved the look of it, it's modern and trendy with the layered sleeve look!:love: Perfect for this cool weather we are having in So Cal!:thumbup:

heat123 said:
I'm soo excited I just ordered this new top. Has anyone received theirs yet? If so how does it fit? Snuggly or big, relative to size? I loved the look of it, it's modern and trendy with the layered sleeve look!:love: Perfect for this cool weather we are having in So Cal!:thumbup:

I ordered 1 also, It says 100% cotton, so not sure how its going to fit. I'm gonna go check to see If it shipped yet....:D

Whootwhoot! :p

I was interested in it but I didn't like the pay increase for size over XL so I didn't order it let me know how everyone who ordered it likes it.

Merrill's stuff runs small so...

Really? I have had the opposite with my stuff so far.. mediums run bigger on me than normal? :0)

Actually, I just got mine yesterday. I ordered an XL and it looks big. I haven't tried it on yet, but I love it. It looks awesome and I'm going to wear it when I go to the gym, when I go to the store, when I go for a walk, etc, etc. I've never felt that way about any of the other logo wear.

Krista Burson said:
Actually, I just got mine yesterday. I ordered an XL and it looks big. I haven't tried it on yet, but I love it. It looks awesome and I'm going to wear it when I go to the gym, when I go to the store, when I go for a walk, etc, etc. I've never felt that way about any of the other logo wear.

IT's styleish, don't ya think?:p I can't wait to wear it with jeans and my Pink ugg boots. :p

WOW that's good! Last year there were complaints about things running small! Maybe they got complaints and looked at their sizing better.

I got mine today.. Ginger..and you?
It's bigger than I wanted but I can always shrink it in a HOT dryer cycle.. otherwise it's cute! :p

heat123 said:
I got mine today.. Ginger..and you?
It's bigger than I wanted but I can always shrink it in a HOT dryer cycle.. otherwise it's cute! :p

Got mine also & its a little big....

Related to New Hwc Pink Top With Layered Sleeves?

1. What is the material of the New Hwc Pink Top With Layered Sleeves?

The New Hwc Pink Top With Layered Sleeves is made of a soft and lightweight cotton blend fabric.

2. How do I care for the New Hwc Pink Top With Layered Sleeves?

The New Hwc Pink Top With Layered Sleeves is machine washable in cold water and can be tumble dried on low heat. It is recommended to wash it with similar colors and to avoid using bleach.

3. Is the New Hwc Pink Top With Layered Sleeves true to size?

Yes, the New Hwc Pink Top With Layered Sleeves is true to size. However, we do offer a size chart on our website for reference.

4. Can the layered sleeves be removed on the New Hwc Pink Top With Layered Sleeves?

No, the layered sleeves on the New Hwc Pink Top With Layered Sleeves are not removable. They are stitched onto the top for a stylish and unique look.

5. Does the New Hwc Pink Top With Layered Sleeves come in other colors?

Currently, the New Hwc Pink Top With Layered Sleeves is only available in pink. However, we are always adding new colors and styles to our collection, so be sure to check back for updates!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RosieTrips
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • RosieTrips
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
RosieTrips
  • babywings76