• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Host Asks: How to Split Booking Benefits?

In summary, a new consultant is asking for clarification on how to handle booking benefits for a combined show with a co-host. The expert advises that the booking benefits should be split evenly between the two hosts and suggests putting the benefits under a family member's name to still receive the benefits. Communication between hosts is key in determining how to split the benefits.
PCSarahjm
Sorry guys for asking silly questions but I am new and haven't figured everything out yet. So I rely on you ladies to help!!
I have combined several shows and split the benefits. I am acting as host. And one of the ladies will be co-host. There are 3 bookings so who will recieve the booking benefit. I mean will I have to put the booking benefit under my name? Thanks hope it makes sense

If you are host, it would "go" under your name, but as a consultant you can't get the booking benefit, so none of them can get the booking benefits. I hope that makes sense.

If I were you put it in your husband's or mom's name. That way "they" can still take advantage of the booking benefit and you can still get the actual benefits. Just make sure to put c/o your name and address in the shipping area.

PCSarahjm said:
Sorry guys for asking silly questions but I am new and haven't figured everything out yet. So I rely on you ladies to help!!
I have combined several shows and split the benefits. I am acting as host. And one of the ladies will be co-host. There are 3 bookings so who will recieve the booking benefit. I mean will I have to put the booking benefit under my name? Thanks hope it makes sense
A consultant can not have a co-host.

Hi there! No need to apologize for asking questions, we were all new at some point and learning is part of the process. As for your question, since you are acting as the host and have split the benefits with another co-host, the booking benefits should be split evenly between the two of you. It's important to communicate and agree on how the benefits will be split beforehand to avoid any confusion. I hope this helps and happy hosting!

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party comes with many benefits, including earning free and discounted products, learning new recipes and cooking techniques, and having a fun and unique experience with your friends and family.

2. How can I split the booking benefits with my co-host?

If you have a co-host for your Pampered Chef party, you can split the booking benefits by agreeing on a percentage or dollar amount that each of you will receive. You can also alternate who receives the booking benefits for each party you host together.

3. Can the booking benefits be split evenly among multiple co-hosts?

Yes, the booking benefits can be split evenly among multiple co-hosts. You and your co-hosts can decide on the percentage or dollar amount each person will receive, or you can alternate who receives the benefits for each party.

4. Is there a limit to the number of co-hosts I can have for my party?

No, there is no limit to the number of co-hosts you can have for your Pampered Chef party. However, keep in mind that the more co-hosts you have, the less booking benefits each person may receive. It is recommended to have 1-2 co-hosts for the best benefits.

5. What happens if my co-host cancels or is unable to attend the party?

If your co-host cancels or is unable to attend the party, their portion of the booking benefits will go to the remaining co-host(s) or the host. It is important to communicate with your co-hosts and have a backup plan in case of any cancellations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • JennsRAQ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Kris Renee