• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Game to Increase Christmas Sales

In summary, the new game is a way to boost Christmas sales by setting a sales goal and offering customers a chance to win a prize or discount if they reach that goal. The prizes or discounts can be customized and promoted through various methods. The progress of the game can be tracked and there is no cost for customers to participate, though the consultant may need to invest in prizes or discounts.
cookingwith_tara
My host came up with a game for us to play . . .

Using the back of the order form write down as many gifts as you can find that are UNDER $10 - you have 2 minutes. The guest with the most items wins!

It was a success! The winner found 15 items in 2 minutes. Have them call out what they found or the page number so everyone can see it for themselves. Great booster for Christmas sales - they realize how much they can get for so little!

i like i will try at my next cooking show; thanks!!

I might have to try this at my mystery host appreciation party...thanks!! :D

I Love It! :)

Great idea! Isn't nice when the host's help?!

yes, it is. I'm trying to recruit her. She had so many ideas. She kept telling me what if we did this, or how about that. So, we'll see!

Love this! I emailed it to my ED this afternoon - just too good to keep to myself!Good luck with your host - sounds like she's got the enthusiasm for this for sure!

Great idea, I will be using this for my shows in December!!

Thanks for sharing this.

1. How does the new game work?

The new game is a simple and fun way to boost your Christmas sales. It involves setting a specific sales goal and giving customers a chance to win a prize or discount if they reach that goal. For example, if the sales goal is $500, customers can earn a 10% discount on their purchase if they spend $500 or more.

2. What are the prizes or discounts offered in the game?

The prizes or discounts offered in the game can be customized to fit your business needs. They can range from free products, discounts, or even gift cards. You can also offer a variety of prizes to keep the game interesting and encourage more participation.

3. How do I promote the game to my customers?

There are various ways to promote the game to your customers. You can use social media, email marketing, or even create flyers to spread the word. You can also mention the game during your cooking shows or parties and encourage your customers to spread the word to their friends and family.

4. Can I track the progress of the game?

Yes, you can track the progress of the game by keeping a record of the sales and the number of customers who have participated. This will help you determine the success of the game and make any necessary adjustments for future games.

5. Is there a cost to participate in the game?

No, there is no cost for customers to participate in the game. It is simply a fun and engaging way to encourage them to purchase more products and potentially win a prize or discount. However, as a consultant, you may need to invest in some small prizes or discounts for the game.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
janezapchef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cookin_With_Amanda
  • Pampered Chef Sales