• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultants & Theme Show Guide: What to Know?

In summary, a Theme Show is a type of Pampered Chef party that focuses on a specific theme or topic, such as holiday baking or healthy eating. To become a consultant, you can sign up through the Pampered Chef website or through an existing consultant, purchase a Starter Kit, and choose a sponsor for training and support. The Starter Kit includes a variety of products, business supplies, and training materials, including a 3-month trial of an online business management tool. To plan a successful Theme Show, choose a theme you are passionate about, use the Theme Show Guide to select recipes and products, and promote the event through social media and personal invitations. The Theme Show Guide is fully customizable to fit your preferences and style, allowing you to
Bren706
Gold Member
Can anyone tell me if the new Theme Show Guide that we got in our change over kits is included the New Consultants kit? or do new consultants have to purchase it on supply order? Just curious. My new recruit doesn't recall seeing it in her new stuff, and I wasn't sure if since we received it in our change over stuff, if it would be included for them or not?

I remember HO saying that it will not be available to new consultants because they want them to focus on the recipes in the Business Guide. However, they will get the new ones for Spring in the changeover kit.

Thanks Kate!

1. What is a Theme Show?

A Theme Show is a type of Pampered Chef party that focuses on a specific theme or topic, such as holiday baking or healthy eating. It is a fun and interactive way to introduce your guests to Pampered Chef products and recipes.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a consultant, you can sign up through the Pampered Chef website or through an existing consultant. You will need to purchase a Starter Kit and choose a sponsor, who will provide training and support as you start your business.

3. What is included in the Starter Kit?

The Starter Kit includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, business supplies, and training materials. It also includes a 3-month trial of our online business management tool, which helps you keep track of your orders, parties, and customers.

4. How do I plan a successful Theme Show?

To plan a successful Theme Show, you should first choose a theme that you are passionate about and that will appeal to your guests. Then, use the Theme Show Guide to select recipes and products that fit the theme, and promote the event through social media and personal invitations. During the party, be sure to engage your guests and showcase the products in action.

5. Can I customize the Theme Show Guide to fit my preferences and style?

Yes, the Theme Show Guide is fully customizable to fit your needs and preferences. You can add or remove recipes, products, and tips, and personalize the guide with your own branding. This allows you to create a unique and personalized experience for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bunksc
  • AnnieBee
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chefann