• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Troubles: What to Do About a Staple Mishap?

So, if someone sees a catalog that is stapled weird or out of place, they can just bring it to our attention and we will replace it for them.
pcluisa
I got my change over box with all the new catalogs and some other paperwork. but in the package of catalogs one of the catalog was sticking out so i looked at it and it was staple all weird and not in the center. I'm a new consultant. what should i do or should i do nothing about it? it was only one catalog. everything else looked fine. :eek:

I was going to start a new thread with the same title

I got a Spanish catalog and why is it different?

We are selling the same stuff so why change the lay out.

What I was thinking was if you have both catalogs at a show because you have spanish speaking only people and english speaking people and you tell them to turn to page 30 to look at Executive cookware for that is okay for English ver. but spanish ver. is on page14. How would you remember both books with their page numbers. Aren't we suppose to sell the higher price products we don't have out of the catalog.

This just doesn't make sence.

Sorry for any mispelled words

Everyone got one Spanish catalog in their changeover kits...

As for the messed up catalog- If it is only one I would just let it go. It is probably more work to wait on hold with HO to get a new catalog than it is worth.

Last season I got 2 sets of catalogs where several were stapled wierd. Ended up being about 13 catalogs. I called HO and they send me one new set.

As far as the Spanish catalog is concerned they explain in the paper work that instead of just doing an English/Spanish translation they changed the Spanish version to be geared to the kind of cooking that that demographics does.

We all got one copy in our kits so that we can take them to shows in case a host has a spanish speaking friend. They said that 15% (1 in 7) of our population is Hispanic.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about your change over box. I'm sorry to hear that one of your catalogs was not in good condition. As a pampered chef consultant, it's important to always provide our customers with high-quality and professional materials. In this case, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team for a replacement catalog. They will be able to assist you with getting a new one that is properly stapled and in good condition. Don't worry, this happens sometimes and we are here to support you. Thank you for being a part of our team and happy cooking!

Related to New Consultant Troubles: What to Do About a Staple Mishap?

1. What should I do if I accidentally staple a recipe card together?

Don't worry, mistakes happen! The first thing you should do is carefully separate the pages using a pair of scissors or a staple remover. If the recipe card is damaged, you can always print a new one from the consultant's website or contact customer service for a replacement.

2. I accidentally stapled the wrong pages together, what now?

Again, it's important not to panic. Simply use scissors or a staple remover to carefully separate the pages. If any pages are damaged, you can easily reprint them or contact customer service for assistance.

3. Can I use a paperclip instead of a staple?

Yes, you can definitely use a paperclip instead of a staple. In fact, many consultants prefer using paperclips as they are easier to remove and less likely to damage the pages. Just make sure to use a large enough paperclip to hold all the pages together securely.

4. How can I prevent stapling mishaps in the future?

To avoid staple mishaps, be sure to double check the pages before stapling and make sure they are in the correct order. You can also use paperclips instead of staples, or invest in a staple-less stapler. It's always a good idea to have an extra set of eyes look over your work to catch any potential mistakes.

5. Can I still use the recipe card if it has a staple hole?

As long as the recipe card is still legible and intact, you can definitely still use it. The staple hole should not affect the functionality of the recipe card. However, if you prefer to have a clean copy, you can always reprint it or contact customer service for a replacement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Hollycancook
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
MaggieChef13
  • smaclean