• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Plus $10,000 in Sales

JennaIn summary, Jenna thanks Lorna for her well wishes and mentions that Pampered Chef is celebrating its 12th anniversary in Canada, where hosts will receive an additional free gift with 12 buying guests. Jenna also mentions her excitement for the Incentive Trip and thanks Lorna for her support and encouragement. She hopes to join Lorna in Aruba and wishes her success in her business.
Lorna May
Gold Member
Congratulations Jenna, saw your name in the Canadian Consultant News and wanted to send along my best wishes.
Just a side note from another thread, although perhaps it has already been covered but it is Pampered Chefs 12th anniversary in Canada and that is also why with 12 buying guests the host will receive an additional free gift.
Once again keep up the great work, you will be in Aruba before you know it.
Lorna

Thank you! :) I was off to a slow start in the beginning of my Year with PC. BUT I MADE IT!

Lorna, have you made the Incentive Trip before?

Never, I really wanted Greece but didn't realize the commitment involved, it was my first year and I struggled with little support from my group. They are so far away. This site has been the best thing for me, I get the guidance, support and some fantastic ideas to help with my business. Pampered Chef is a fantastic company and offers so much in training opportunities and I take advantage of all that too!
So Aruba here we come!!

Trip for 1 or 2Has your Director given you SOME idea as to how many shows to do for the Trip for 1 or 2? How many Shows do you currently do per month?

Dear Lorna,
Thank you so much for your kind words and well wishes! It's always great to hear from fellow consultants and I appreciate your support. And yes, it's an exciting time for Pampered Chef in Canada as we celebrate our 12th anniversary. I'm sure our hosts will be thrilled to receive an extra free gift with 12 buying guests. I'm looking forward to sharing this news with my customers and helping them take advantage of this special offer. Thank you again for your encouragement, it means a lot to me. And who knows, maybe Aruba will be my next destination! Wishing you all the best in your business as well.
Best regards,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is "New Consultant Plus $10,000 in Sales"?

"New Consultant Plus $10,000 in Sales" is a program offered by our company for new consultants to achieve a sales goal of $10,000 within a specific time frame. This program is designed to help new consultants jumpstart their business and reach their sales targets quickly.

How does the "New Consultant Plus $10,000 in Sales" program work?

Once you become a new consultant, you will be automatically enrolled in the "New Consultant Plus $10,000 in Sales" program. You will receive training and resources to help you reach your sales goal of $10,000. You will also be assigned a mentor who will guide you and provide support throughout the program.

Is there any cost to participate in the "New Consultant Plus $10,000 in Sales" program?

No, there is no additional cost to participate in the "New Consultant Plus $10,000 in Sales" program. It is included as part of your consultant enrollment fee.

What happens if I do not reach the $10,000 sales goal within the specified time frame?

If you do not reach the $10,000 sales goal within the specified time frame, you will still receive all the training and resources provided through the program. However, you will not be eligible for any rewards or bonuses associated with reaching the sales goal.

Can I participate in the "New Consultant Plus $10,000 in Sales" program more than once?

The "New Consultant Plus $10,000 in Sales" program is designed for new consultants to jumpstart their business. Therefore, it is only available for first-time consultants and can only be completed once. However, we offer other programs and incentives for consultants to continue growing their business and reaching their sales goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VAGirlChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
VAGirlChef
  • Chefgirl2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • pamperedharriet